Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old NewJerseyBMX.com

• This topic has 20 voices and 60 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Hold on…

Just so nobody gets the wrong idea, I am in favor of a pro/am series in NJ. This is the first I and most other people involved in NJBMX have heard about it beyond some rudimentary early thoughts in the planning stage.

I have looked through this thread and have seen no one to quote this from?
    Who is “I”?

I’m lost here, if this is what has everyone’s panties in a bunch,

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD GO TO WHERE THAT QUOTE WAS PULLED FROM AND COMPLAIN THERE.

NOW GO PROMOTE BMX BECAUSE I KNOW WE ARE ALL INFORMED ABOUT IT BUT APPARENTLY THE FREAKING REST OF NJ DOES NOT GIVE 2 TURDS ABOUT IT.

My god, the petty B.S. that goes on is UNREAL! NO WONDER BMX racing is in the toilet. You worry about your own circle so damn much you have lost seeing the forest through the trees. That’s all I have seen over the past 3 years is a bunch of petty garbage, if you all cared about the kids you would be killing yourselves to get more kids racing and be thinking of ways to keep the kids that are racing, enthused about it.

According to me the only people who are doing anything to grow the sport right now are:

The Cranmers- They are risking their asses to keep CJBMX going. How many of you would take on a bike shop right now in this climate?

Rich Farside- The pro-am was stalling and he grabbed the bull by the balls and MADE IT HAPPEN.

Bill Hayden- yea, you all hate Bill’s big mouth but when it came down to the wire he and his wife are getting the FIRST NEW TRACK GOING in NJ in over 10 years

and Anthony Brown- He is actually going out and going door to door to put up posters, flyers, getting a team going for his local shop AND he is working with Al at CJS to get another NEW PLACE FOR KIDS TO RIDE in Edison.

The rest of us are riding the coattails of what has already been.

Now get the hell to work.

…wait a minute I forgot someone…

Rich Carolan- who, even though he was lambasted left and right last year by those “in charge” still worked with us to get a 5g grant to help get things going.

So could everyone please grab a nice big cup of shut the f up?

4130forlife

I’m putting together a state team.. and keeping pbr in business

bmiddaugh

and Pawson

rodney

WoW I must suck!!!!! I guess what (little )I have done just doesnot count

rodney

I thought what I was doing was a good thing sponcoring events , donate product, setting up boothes, selling bmx / lifestyle in shops to the kids (the future) , wrenchin , RIDING!!!! WHY bother now im not cool enough HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

RaidenHayden

Rodney, NO, you are a useless, worhtless overpayed, no load, pin dicked goat lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of coarse what you do counts, EVERYBODY here in some capacity is doing something. Except me, I’m just the 800lb gorilla in the room LOL. It’s cool being hated

jaylamoon

“So could everyone please grab a nice big cup of shut the f up?”

brett–do you need a refill?!?!?!

BIGANT-DOG

WoW I must suck!!!!! I guess what (little )I have done just doesnot count

RODNEY you don’t have to mentioned. We all know what you do. Besides you beem around so long everyone knows rod (aka fred durst)

bmxmom156

boy…and they say I NEED MY COFFEE FIX??

RaidenHayden

Glenn is right, this has become an us against them thing ans it shouldn’t have, it should be for the riders. After all isn’t that why some of you volunteered? Or was it for another reason? This is a discussion/message board. Where ideas are thrown about, I know some would like it ot go away. This palce was fine when everyone agreed with all the views of certain people, now this is the “worst thing to happen to BMX” LMFAO, Remember if it wasn’t for the ideas here there would be some pretty good stuff missing from this years program

bmiddaugh

Ladies and germs I have not even begun to speak.
    So….

pfffftttttttttttttt.
    😈

bmiddaugh

A lot of this comes down to EGO and how to deal with it…

(how’s this for not shutting up..)

For those of you who do not go into the “smoked” section, what basically (ya hang around Vanuch long enough and you start to use that phrase a lot) goes on in there is we consistantly bruise each other’s egos to keep ourselves in check so that we do not get a feeling of being overly self important.

Which is why I pulled Chris’s line out of his post, it shows self effacing humor. Which is a sign of a person who keeps his ego in check.
    So to anyone who thinks they have the most important job in BMX racing or otherwise, you don’t, you can be replaced.

My real problem has been that when put into these “state meetings” is that I take a freaking 2 quart cup of shut the f-up right before them.
    What I need to do is gulp down a 2 liter, “get the m-fing job done” and let the caffeine take over.

nanee
    nanee

neener

neener

tpbmxtd

We have another sponsor for the Hyper Pro/Am series. Mr. Derosa’s company will be putting up $250.00 dollars for each day of the CJ BMX portion of the series.

We would like to Thank Mr. Derosa for his support.

Alot of talk was heard at the EHT National about this series….looks like it could be big.

bmiddaugh

props to Derosa and CJ!

4130forlife

i wonder if i can get anthony derosa on my state team

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.