Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old New GHP rider rockin the Pro/Am!

• This topic has 6 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

As always, I am very proud of how all the members of GHP Northeast rode yesterday. Y’all did awesome and we got 2nd place for the day! More importantly, everyone had a lot of fun, and with the exception of me, went home in one piece.

I want to congratulate Jum Mulhern, our newest member, for rocking the Pro/Am with his 3rd place finish in the main yesterday. Philly D was on the gas of course, but it looked like typical NJ rush hour behind him going into turn 1, and Jimmy made an impressive move to get up into 3rd. Congrats Jim and welcome to the team! The younger riders really enjoyed rooting for you!

One more comment about the Pro/Am itself. I am really enjoying watching it. I know I made the bold claim early in the year I would race it, but I think I enjoy being a spectator to it even more. There is nothing cooler than watching 8 riders going into the first turn like they did yesterday. Watching the 2 full racks race 3 times was awesome. Thanks to all the racers for putting on a good show for all that were there to watch!

s4lnj

pro/am shmo/am– the 30+ main on saturday was where all the action was!!!!

just kiddin– the pro’s were on the gas– anyone have the final finish– i was the main right after theirs, so i was busy zoning in, couldn’t watch.

i know mulhern was giving philly d some heat in the motos.

CrazyCraig

I don’t have the Pro/Am finish Dave, but yeah, watchin the combined 30-34 Nov/Ex – 35 Nov Main was fun.

35Ex had its own class, leaving you guys with 2 racks. Crazy.

Just imagine if the entire 30+ got combined, we would have had semis!

See ya at the next race Dave!

s4lnj

yeah it was cool– i learned real quick that little mistakes make a big difference when in a pack– i went from fighting for 3rd to holding on to 7th in a matter of like 15 feet!!!!

CrazyCraig

You looked good going into the 1st turn, but I saw you all get bunched up. Gotta look for those lines and take ’em when you can!

s4lnj

hey– if i would just start doing my sprints like i’m supposed to, i would have been out front and not had to worry about the jumble behind me.

bobbmxer

>>>>> Still looking for that sponsor, I think I’ve come along quite a bit since the start of the series. Any potential chances let me know.

Sincerly tired of being the unsponsored guy in the gate,
    Mr. Whipple

lmao

4130forlife

whipple.. i might have room for you on the “rad” team

sweimar

c’mon u gotta have room for whipple
    he good and gettin real quick

sweimar

i was invisible that whole weekend lol

sickryder83

we had some good races on satin the motos
    JIM

bobbmxer

Whenever, whereever, and whoever. Yes I have become much faster over this past year but I’m not done yet I’m still doing some experimenting with training and stuff. More likely next year I will make more of an impact not just locally but nationally. guess we’ll see, all I know is I just wanna race.

Mr. Whipple

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.