Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old NBL State Series Rd 1

• This topic has 7 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Just wanted to tell everyone how cool the race was today. Well run, spot on and a good time vibe. We’ll have a story and some pics up later tomorrow, also be sure to check newjerseybmx.com later in the week for the movies of the pro-am open and current point standings as well as purse updates.
    BMX is gonna kick ass in 07.
    and nothing will stand in its way.

BIGANT-DOG

It would be better if certain people got back out there. —

CrazyCraig

Word got back to me today that GHP Atomlab Northeast turned in a perfect 600 score and won the team trophy for round one. I wish I could have been there.

Congratulations to all the racers and parents on the team, I heard we had one heckuva cheering section!

What was I doing today? I hooked the kiddie trailer up to the back of my 20″ and towed BOTH my kids (with trailer its over 100 pounds). I pulled them up a couple of serious hills so my thighs will be screaming tomorrow – but I needed this. I haven’t been able to ride for almost three weeks (severely pulled calf muscle) so it was good to get out there. The leg was not perfect, but it was my second ride in two days in a row, needed to get back on and get going again.

For a lot of reasons I could not be there today, but tried to make the best of it. I’ll see y’all on the 19th and 20th in Pottstown!

BIGANT-DOG

Craig the ghp’s are awesome. And your guys looked good too. Hey we can’t be there at al the races but our heart and soul’s are their when we our bodies are not.

4130forlife

yeah they won cause i didnt know you can look at the moto sheets and pick out what racers you have on the team are in the easy motos.. i think that is such shit.. but.. hell the team did great anyways, we all had FUN..

they won this battle.. but team PBR will win the war, haha

CrazyCraig

Its all in the rule book Dave.

AND….I was told that our team had MEGA-MEGA-FUN!!!

4130forlife

well.. i dont follow rules.. ima rebel, haha

4130forlife

did i forget to mention.. that bmx f’n rules!!!

bmxmom156

yes dave thats the way nbl does it.. i heard aba team sheets work the way you were speaking of… dont worry 4th is nothing to sneeze at!! watch out pottstown!! im sure everyone had fun..how did the jerseys come out??

4130forlife

they came out real good 🙂

The PBR jerseys are classics. I love it!

4130forlife

more goodness to come soon.. thats fo sho

bmiddaugh

write up and pics tonight after 10.

RaidenHayden

That might be after someones nap, errrr I meann bed time LOL

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.