Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old NBL State PA system

• This topic has 7 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

A little bird has gotten back to me that the PA system that was bought by the grant money generously donated by the Carolan Foundation was NOT used for the regular motos during the state championship. It was however used for all Pro-Am business.
    I would just like to relay to all parents, and riders that at no time was the Pro-Am given special status on the PA system.
    HC was allowed to use it, (of course, duh, it’s for the state series…jeesh) but declined, I hope that everyone who was able to hear the difference between a regular track PA and a professional one understands whey we wanted the new PA in the first place.

And please…no monastery excuses. The PA points AWAY from it.
    I am sure they would have no problem letting an event FOR KIDS run a nice PA for one day to give them a little boost in their morale. I mean after all a monastery is a place where people do nothing but attempt to do the right thing….

Do the right thing…

BIGANT-DOG

I hope that everyone who was able to hear the difference between a regular track PA and a professional one understands whey we wanted the new PA in the first place.

Like night and day.

CrazyCraig

Ditto

RaidenHayden

In response to the reference to the monastary, we were told we were to loud, however about a half hour later Matt Danek anounces that at an upcoming race they will have a live rock band!!!! I wonder if the monastary will approve of that!!!!!

4130forlife

the hell with the monastary, just because they dont want to have fun, doesnt mean the rest of the world cannot

bmxmom156

i did hear him announce there would be a BAND at an upcoming race..seems strange they are ok to host a band playing but not the pa system…..

different excuses depending on who you talk to

it ALL comes down to credibility when you think about it

s4lnj

a few pbr’s and those monestary guys will lighten right up

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.