Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations NATIONAL BMX RIDER OF THE MONTH AWARD PLATE

• This topic has 2 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JBRP

Here it is ladies and gentlemen, in cooperation with BMXMANIA.COM the new award plate on the block, picked by you the general population is open for business. Open to Amateurs and Pros alike, from anywhere in the United States. The rules are simple: Their will be Four (4) Categories up for grabs each month; Female (Amateur Ages 3-34), Male (Amateur Ages 3-34), Old Timer (Amateur Ages 35 and UP!!! Male or Female) and last but not least Pro (Actively Racing Male or Female, any sanction as long as it is a pro/girl pro/vet pro equivalent class). For nominations/votes to count towards this award, they MUST contain a NOMINATION in Each Category listed above. Track owner and operators, team managers and owners are welcome to promote racers from their respective tracks/teams. The riders chosen in each category should exemplify BMX Racing on and off the track. These riders DO NOT have to be nationally ranked, nor do they even need to ride the national circuit, those types of awards are given out by the sanctions. This award is meant to provide exposure to those riders/athletes that help promote BMX Racing in a positive light, mentoring to competitors our sport along the way. I know of a lot of local riders in my area alone that deserve this award, but I like you must vote to give them that privilege. I see this award growing over the next several months as new sponsors/supporters come onboard. To avoid any conflict in pro rider’s sponsorships, the riders are not required to endorse or support my or any other product included in this award that would otherwise jeopardize their sponsorship status, since this award is intended in providing acknowledgment of riders that have a positive impact on us the BMX community.

To Nominate your favorite riders for this award email them to: NATIONALROTM@yahoo.com

bmiddaugh

Coolness, I’ll put this on the frontpage later on today.

JBRP

National Rider of the Month has a new direct input page…

http://www.johnsonbmx.com/NROTMInputpage.php

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.