Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. my first metal concert

• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    loudogg666

i went to the bamboozle festival at the meadowlands yesterday to see my favorite band, as i lay dying. this was my first metal concert ever. i’ve always talked about moshing and wanting to totally annihilate someone, release some type of anger. i waited 10 hours to see as i lay dying. i moshed to the first song they played and kick my friend in the chest by accident and then elbowed some b*tch in the face, because she pushed me. then i stayed out of the pit and listened to the rest of the song. then they played my favorite song, 94 hours. and as soon as they started playing it i went crazy, screaming the song and moshing and some kid out of no where punched me in the upper lip/nose area and i turned around and punched the kid so hard in the mouth that his tooth fell out and he went straight to the ground.
    it was the craziest day i’ve ever had.

s4lnj

sounds awesome– mosh pits have evolved a bit since i was last in one like 10 years ago

loudogg666

yeah man, kids were getting killed. some kid did some crazy stomp move and then some kid came out of nowhere and did a windmill straight into his gut. i was so scared going in the first time.

BrianP

hmmmmmm, i remember my first time in a pit…. 1987 or so, bbq at vinnie stigmas house, agnostic front and murphys law played.

last pit i was in was last year at a slayer concert…..

i still love going in and wreckin shit

4130forlife

haha bamboozle.. screw that all age crap.. i CANNOT stand little kid moshing

guess im to old for that, hahahaha

the warped tour was the sh1t back in 95-99.. now it sucks..

loudogg666

dude, i’m 18. i hated the little kids and the scene girls, such bull.

rodney

AAHH little lou went moshing he is growing up so fast soon he will even have a girlfriend and his first …………

loudogg666

hahaha. you’re funny rodney.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.