Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum ** MUST READ!! – CHANGE TO NJ AWARDS CEREMONY!!! **

• This topic has 7 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

Hi everyone,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get the word out to EVERYONE that the START TIME for the awards ceremony has been moved up to 10AM on December 9th at the INCLINE CLUB.

There was some confusion & concern regarding “45 minutes”, and rightfully so. A few phone calls from Scotty Sr. cleared things up.

In order to make this the best possible event, PLEASE show up early as we want to get the awards going FIRST and start between 10 and 10:15am at the latest. We understand that kids have a limited attention span and many will want to hit the skatepark. Food and riding will come AFTER the awards, and ALL awards will be given out.

ONE LAST THING:

TEAMS – you know who you are – you are welcome to GET THERE BEFORE 10AM to hang your team banner to show your team pride as from what I am told this was the best team comp in some time. Sponsor banners are welcomed as well (ie: Hyper, etc.) Scotty is really excited to see EVERYONE come together to generate some good energy going into 2008!

See you on the December 9th!!! Don’t forget to bring food as per track assignments!

moderator1

Changed to an announcement so it will stay on top……

4130forlife

sorry, 10 am is to early for me

bmiddaugh

Rumor has it we could have gone as early as 8:00 am so consider yourself lucky… 🙄

BIGANT-DOG

Brett i hope you are joking.

4130forlife

4pm would be an ideal time

bmiddaugh

Start time this year is 10:00 am.
    Make it or don’t.
    For the riders of NJ, I will get up early.

4130forlife

i miss out then

s4lnj

come on– you get up earlier than that at nationals and shit, you can get up early to hang out with some friends, eat some food and ride some bikes without clips, or funny cloths.

4130forlife

dave.. its not that..10am is to early

TenaciousD

Whats it matter, your done with BMX anyway, remember ? 😈

4130forlife

true true

CrazyCraig

By doing this at 10am-ish, we are afforded the best opportunity of limited rider noise, and possibly none for part of it at the Incline Club.

A lot of people said to me “if we have it at the Incline, is there any way to do it without all the background noise” (ie: riders on the ramps). This was the time that allows us to do this. Hopefully there will be less of a distraction to the riders as well, keep their attention, and then move on to eating and riding!

Pawson, hook up with a crew down the shore that weekend and get yer butt over to the Incline at 10am, ‘kay??

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.