Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Mrs. Ant Dog has a ?

• This topic has 6 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

My wife noticed that the boys are divided by rookie nov and ex.How come the women are not split up like that. She pointed out that to me. Now it got me to thinking.

sickryder83

there are not enough of them to split them into more classes

CrazyCraig

‘Cause chicks are too cool to race rookie.

Ant – ask your 14 rookie what I called the #1 rookie plate.

BIGANT-DOG

And I told my wife that that is the reason, so she thinks it is kinda unfair to the women of the sport. Now my wife does not understand the “political stuff of bmx racing” And I really don’t either. But I am glad she is taking notice.

Ant – ask your 14 rookie what I called the #1 rookie plate.

Craig what do you think of the #3 plate you are gonna get ? hahahahahahhahahha

And craig he is a novice now.

bmxmom1001

When girls start out racing they can race the girls class or race rookie with the boys. Or they can race the girls classes and at that point they can race the novice class if they want instead of the girls. Next you have the Jr woman class and the elite woman class. So they do get a little variety but not much considering there are not a lot of girls. But I know I wouldn’t want a girl racing in the expert class would you? Some of them can beat the experts and the boys just don’t like that.

BIGANT-DOG

Some of them can beat the experts and the boys just don’t like that.

My wife said the exact same thing, DAMN I love my wife. She said the male ego can’t handle getting beat by a girl. And she is right. Ibet kim hyashi could beat ALOT of guys out there. Hell she could smoke my ass, buyt i do not have a problem with that.

bmxmom156

i agree most of the time the men/boys cant take the girls beating them but with a helmet on who can tell who is who??? lol just race if you get beat just train and get better. shouldnt matter what your gender….

shouldnt be a double standard i agree…if we had a local fast female racer who smoked these guys maybe that would light a spark under some of them to get out there and race more or at least try harder… ya never know.

the way our culture is your damed if you do your damed if you dont. if a boy beats the girl its no biggy shes just a girl. but let him take 2nd to her and boy he will hear about it… its not right but its our culture.

same thing with wrestling when we used to see a girl beating a boy… oh brother you can watch the dad lace into the poor kid after the match but if he beats her oh no big deal your opponent was a girl big deal… dosnt count as a win … go figure!

most of the girls i have spoken to dont mind racing the boys but then again this was rookies or girls who were just starting out.( a win that way is much sweeter though…lol)

adamguild

Food for thought!!!!!!!The USA melting pot idea wont pay off for at least another 100 years..At that point you can be assured that everyone will have the same religion be the same color speak the same language and be bisexual……..This way noone will be able to judge the next person because we will all be the same………..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.