Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations mp3 announcing

• This topic has 5 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

So I’m sitting in bed sat night and I’m thinking of new stupid stuff…(fave pasttime of mine)
    Anyhow
    I realize it’s a pain to keep announcing all the important stuff we need to get announced during registration and practice at a race….
    SO…
    I get the idea of pre-recording announcements onto an mp3 player and jacking it into the pa intermingled with some decent muzac to keep the guys rolling.
    Trial run was yesterday at CJ and it worked…crazy..
    I’m standing next to Vinnie chatting away and suddenly my voice is on the pa and Vinnie looks at me like…WTF?…pre-recorded?
    yea man…
    So’s..I’m just throwing ideas out there for you T.O.s to use at your races to keep things moving and grooving.
    $50.00 mp3 player and a little ingenuity and you can keep pounding stuff into peoples noggins…

tuffneck

great idea 😀 you have to love the technoligy we have avaliable to us,but we still cant run a windows bases registration program go figure 😕

bmiddaugh

must…..refrain…from….
    nbl…..
    software……
    rant………
    must……
    not……
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RaidenHayden

Come on Brett, you won’t resist, the temptation will eventually take over, so go ahead and just do it!!! Rant

dunrite9

That was a great idea, as long as the announcer dosn’t talkover it at the same time. just don’t make an announcement saying ” __ motos should be over quick so we can get home and __”

bmiddaugh

LMAO
    that’s right, I forgot about that…
    wasn’t it like…
    “it’s too nice of a day to be at a BMX track”
    I dunno, sometimes I say some pretty nutty stuff on the mic too…
    but that was crazy!

Now about that nbl shitware…

Brett, this is awesome! If we have time on Saturday, I would really like you to show me how you have this set up at CJ. Is it on a timer so it runs automatically? See you Sat
    Thanks. Loren

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.