Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Freestyle Veterans Mike Buff Jersey Auction From Charlies BMX

• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    paulc
    bmiddaugh

WOW, that brings back memories. That is one of the few shows I missed at Charlies.
    Damn, that guy spent some money!

rodney

Dont really care about the shirt but Charlie was super cool and had a super store to match

RaidenHayden

I got Buffs autograph, in the BMXAction history of BMX I have

mikesobusiak

I raced for Charlie way back I remember when he had his shop in the 95 market place wow I’m getting old…..His old shop in levittown is a rita’s water ice now 🙄

bmiddaugh

Bro thats history! He showed me the pics of shows they used to do there!
    He did so much for BMX man, that’s why we’re here!

paulc

Mike,

Do I know you? Paul Carroll on this end. I worked and rode for Charlie as well. Grew up in Levittown, graduated in 1986.

mikesobusiak

Paul I don’t remember your name but I’m sure I meet you.I grew up in west bristol I graduated in 93 so you got by a few years.I raced for charlie from 83-86ish I use to ride a Hutch special-k mini then charle found me a hutch mini aluminum it was like 1of50 it was black w/gold hutch stickers and it had forks that looked kinda like newer answer forks.Kinda wish I held onto that one.I might have some old pics from the shows at 95market place if I do I’ll get em posted.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.