Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Matt McBride

• This topic has 4 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kevh

Let me know how you are after last night, Thanks!

Kevin
    kevh@comcast.net

nbldad

broken left wrist, sporting a shiny new cast for the next several weeks,……did get it molded to his handlebars though — ……….thanks for asking

bmxmom156

how did he break his wrist? thats too bad… hope it will all be healed up before the start of wrestling??

nbldad

He broke it Tuesday Night at Bensalem, …………we too are hoping all is healed for Wrestling…..thanks

bmxmom156

hope he is bettr soon. i know when dan broke his last yr at the grands he had the cast(s)s on for a while and then did the exercises post removal like there was no tomorrow.. he was strong enough for the start of wrestling season and it didnt slow him down a bit( the pulling up for gate starts was giving him more of a hard time/discomfort more than anything else) depending on what bone he broke tell him to do exactly what he is told and not push it coming back to soon. one of the bones takes a long time to heal i forget the name but we were lucky that wasnt the one dan injured. he had broken in 2 spots but they healed fine…

good luck
    from the smiths….

Macdaddy

boy, he and Zach are twins, Zach gets his off in a couple of weeks. tell matt good luck

mike

kevh

Well that sucks, Get Well Matt!!!

kevh

True BMXer, Still riding fast with a cast!!!!!!!

Don’t push it too hard there McFly.

nbldad

Don’t push it too hard there McFly.[/quote]

I won’t 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.