Homepage Forums News From The Admin Brett’s Ramblings…. Major League Baseball….

• This topic has 7 voices and 41 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

So I guess you guys have heard about all that B.S. steroid stuff, perjury, yadda yadda….
    So my question is this….
    Apparently major league baseball players need anabolic steroids in order to hit a little white ball with a big bat at peak efficiency.

I was watching X-Games Big Air this summer and saw one our alternative sports buds in skating take a 30’+ fall off of a ramp, straight to flat bottom, his sneakers blew off and he got up a few moments later and walked away.

Without the use of steroids to “improve performance”. (I’m sure you guys will have a few jokes about other performance enhancing drugs…but besides that..)

These baseball guys were always put up as “heroes”. To which I say bulls h i t .

My heroes can take 30′ bomb drops and walk away.

Props to the new heroes, may the old ones count their salaries from prison.

rodney

we pay popular sport figures WAY to much money for what they do… way to much !!!!look at some other sports ,bikes, gymnastics, etc, way more talent, skill whatever you want to call it then baseball or the other major sports crap

RaidenHayden

Funny, the guys at work were busting me about the steriod use in road cycling this summer. But now that it’s baseball, the comments were “why did they waste the money on the investigation?”, or”who cares!” Hipocrites

4130forlife

baseball sucks, football sucks, tennis sucks, golf sucks.. and last but not least, basketball sucks.. those fools get paid way to much

now i need a beer..

tommydone

why do they get paid too much money?ANYBODY is only worth what somebody is willing to pay.Hockey players take a beating and make less than any or the other major sports.The reason that they make that much is because thats what people want to see.I can only hope that bmx can make a big enough impact that the riders someday reap the rewards.I like baseball,football and hockey.I don’t care what they get paid,it’s not my money.Live and let live.But if somebody wanted to pay me 4 milliion dollars a year to race bmx you had better damn well believe that I would take it,and anybody that says they wouldnt is a liar.With that being said I believe that all players should be drug tested with a 3 strike and you’re out policy(much like the NFL)Also believe that the hardest thing to do in sports is hit a round ball with a round bat and hit it straight.Feel free to disagree as I know most of you will,as alot of you subscribe to the “you ride bmx or you suck theory”.I ride bmx,and played football and baseball at fairly high levels too.I think sports in generall are great,whatever you want to do.peace!

AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE’CAUSE TOMMYDONE SAID SO!!!!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

Question. Does anyone here think there are “juicers” in bmx?

bmiddaugh

With that being said I believe that all players should be drug tested with a 3 strike and you’re out policy(much like the NFL)

Still say it’s harder to fall 30′ then hit a little round ball… but to each their own….

BIGANT-DOG

Um brett all 3 of my teamates play football, ask em how hard it is next time you see them. And yes I know the only sport that really matters to you is bmx, but ? have you ever played football or baseball, I mean not organized sports just played em? Just curious. I use to love playing tackle football. (as a kid)

4130forlife

im sure most of all of us had the unfortunate opportunity to waste part of our youth playing baseball, football and whatever else..i hated it back then.. and i hate them now

bmiddaugh

I am an advocate for BMX, to me those other sports do not exist.
    And trust me, to the people who really market f-ball, b-ball, etc…
    BMX does not exist.

lol, I don’t hate the players, I hate the games, hahahahaha.

BIGANT-DOG

I am an advocate for BMX, to me those other sports do not exist.
    And trust me, to the people who really market f-ball, b-ball, etc…
    BMX does not exist.

lol, I don’t hate the players, I hate the games, hahahahaha

I just can’t be that close minded. I love bmx, but I like alot of other things too.

4130forlife

im close minded.. i like one style of music.. one beer, and bmx..

bmiddaugh

I like other things, dang I love other things, but all those other sports leave a bad taste in my mouth when I watch the people at the top level of them.

Trust me, no one marketing nfl baseball (yes, I know..I was making a joke….ai yai yai..) is thinking, gee how do we make BMX bigger?

football bores me, baseball puts me to sleep, soccer..ah, basketball…pretty cool, but doesn’t make me want to watch, volleyball is cool, but I ain’t watching it…
    but BMX…yep, that does it for me.

Again, the question I asked is, do baseball players need anabolic steroids to hit a little white ball?
    Records have been broken in baseball because of steroid use.

Spinner popped off 1080’s because of true progression…

loudogg666

i used to play hockey.
    and i stopped playing because i was burned out by the time i was 17.
    it wasn’t fun for me anymore.
    yeah, i miss playing, because i played goalie and it was sorta like flatland.
    so i enjoyed it.
    but i hate every other sport too.

4130forlife

aqpparently they feel the need to use steroids because they want to prolong their career

when your time has come.. accept it.. step down, and let the younger kids play

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.