Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Mad Props to HCBMX

• This topic has 8 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    nbldad

To everyone involved with prepping the track ,……..great job, best I have seen it in years. Again, excellent job…thank you

Props to Danny Smith, Gary Transue (and family) and Jim Mulherne…they worked hard to get it in the shape it is in.

Glad you liked it.

bmiddaugh

From what I saw the track looked great. I really don’t know how they got all the quarry dust off there. If Legend was there, there was plenty of stuff to boost on.
    Bill had some good ideas on how to get the hoses down the hill easy so it would be easier to water there, someone may want to ask him about that.
    Hey, who dissed Jim by turning off the h2o before the Pro-Open main, lol.

bmxmom156

word of the day

communication

ihatem

A good day had by all! 😀

ihatem

I have a question, maybe someone can answer.

If Gabe had to race with 8X at the National in CT, why was he allowed to race with the 6 novices (he’s 6X) today?

Does the NBL have different rules for Nationals and state races. I don’t know how it really works, if it’s because there weren’t enough riders in the class that’s fine but there weren’t many more motos on Sunday at the National(I think there were 64 motos)

I’m just curious.

bmxmom156

nationals/regionals will never be mixed classes… novs w/novs , experts with experts. so if gabe was 6 and the next age up was 9… or 10…they will be together. dosnt make sense but thats the rule.

locals and states are different/ they can do the combo thingy ie 6x w/7 nov… i think they can go up 3 age classes, not sure.

bmiddaugh

Confusing.
    If you are going to have rules, then make them the same across the board. If that is what the nbl does it’s retarded.

dosnt make sense but thats the rule.

That’s the whole thing isn’t it, to a freestyler mind, (me) to do something just because that’s the way it is, does not fly.

Not picking on Debbie here, just pointing something out.

ihatem

Thanks, got it and your right it doesn’t make sense but what can ya do 🙄

RaidenHayden

One of my biggest isues with the NBL, the rules are just confusing!!

4130forlife

race time soon… i cannot wait to see you fools

BIGANT-DOG

word

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.