• This topic has 4 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

I wish all you god damn lurkers would use your real name. Stop hiding. I just sat 2 hours in traffic to get home so forgive me for being a little cranky. I hate it when someone talks crap and hides. to me when you do that you are acting like a little b****. If you got a beef be man or woman enough to say who the f you are. say what you want about me I do not give a crap, but i will never ever complain about something and then not identify myself.

face it this is the best damn thing to happen to njbmx in along time. It is time for you sorry a** people (lurkers) to come out of the closet. Don’t you have a clue. there is a change in the air. that foul stench you consider “bmx” is freakin done. There is a new scent in the air it is called change for the better

I know brett says people are just busting balls, but there is a difference between that and being a coward

rodney

Who is on your mind

4130forlife

fukc everyone

why dont we just ride

fukc everything else

rodney

OK a mandatory ride if you got a bike you most come no tracks , no skateparks just riding around city streets ,suburbs spots whatever whenever you all decide NOW!!!… how about tour of somerville will show some roadies what bmx is about or SOONER !!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

rod i love you man, you know i always show upat the tour.

4130forlife

when is that?

rodney

28 monday memorial day. we should really ride before that

4130forlife

most definitly

loudogg666

yes we should ride before that. anyone down for next friday or saturday?

rodney

I will be dead by then f riding I will start freestyle type a new way to express yourself q3ern890 h-bj0 th89bw45io g see how is that cool move huh

loudogg666

hahaa.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.