• This topic has 7 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

We all love our bikes, but when you work on them and its not going right, I hate the fucker

4130forlife

i never have problems with my bike. i guess thats because i know how to ride, haha

i LOVE working on my bike..taking it apart and cleaning it feels like heaven

RaidenHayden

that stupid freewheel tool for the 14mm axles won’t get my freewheel off, its the alum one thats a peice of junk, wanna change gears on the jumping bike.

rodney

maybe take it to a pro hint hint HIGH GEAR CYCLERY!!!! come check us out I will hook you up

RaidenHayden

Rod when you workin next

BIGANT-DOG

maybe take it to a pro hint hint HIGH GEAR CYCLERY!!!!

Bill go to dick’s sporting good’s the service is much better 😯

BIGANT-DOG

Bill rod wil hook you up(just don’t bend over in fromt of him)

adamguild

You degenerates

RaidenHayden

What are to trying to say Ant

I hate working on bikes. Thank god for Pedalers East, Martys and Action Wheels BITD. Now I take it to Bike Alley or Fullerton Bikes.

rodney

I work all the time 10-6 sometimes I take thursdays off and Ant the only reason I like it when yiou bend over in front of me is because how well you shine my shoes!!!!!

loudogg666

HIGH GEAR CYCLERY

rodney

you cant say D-I- C-K-S sporting goods what is this vintage and Ant goes there because he thought it was different type of store because of the name what if it was called C-O-C-K- S sporting goods

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.