Homepage Forums Brian P’s Garage "Classifieds" BMX Wanted looking for hex dumbells

• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

about 35# up to 90#….( sets) if you have the rack too thats great. post your asking price….

4130forlife

i suggest 12 oz, or 24oz.. max 40 oz

bmxmom156

hahaha

s4lnj

not really sure where chatham is– but i know that down here, at Fazio metals– they melt scrap and make dumbells– at about half of what you would pay for them at say sports auth. maybe you could check up your dirrection for someplace similar.

bmxmom156

wow that sounds neat… have you seen them?? is there a contact person that dan can speak to to get a set made? thats alot of metal!!! its either those hex ones or powerblocks..either way they cost$$$$$$$$$$$

thanks

RaidenHayden

Hey Deb, in case you haven’t noticed there are alot of Dumbells on this site LOL

CWCCRIDER

@bmxmom156 wrote:

wow that sounds neat… have you seen them?? is there a contact person that dan can speak to to get a set made? thats alot of metal!!! its either those hex ones or powerblocks..either way they cost$$$$$$$$$$$

thanks

I can check into it. I live like 10 min. from fazio maybe on sat. ???

bmxmom156

thanks… he just looked into powerblocks they take up alot less space but whoa$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

anyone have a set of these used? geesh what are they made of gold??? i like that they take up alot less space…….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.