Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Little ant dog in love with mr nj

• This topic has 3 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    GUESSWHO

Why is ant dog so worried about Phil. Little ant does Phil even talk to u? It’s great that u try to support a nj rider but stop he has enough s**t on his mind. He doesn’t need u all over the internet posting s**t about nj is going to win because we have Phil as a local rider. Let him do his thing.

BIGANT-DOG

Dude whoever you are I am proud to live in jerseyi like others want to put us back on the bmx map. He is a talented rider whois gonna get somewhere in this sport. AND no he is not someone i hang out with at he track, but does that really matter, If you had noticed in my last thread on vintage i alsoincluded a picaf craig. I had a conversation with someone and we both agreed we gotta make the pro’s feel like pro’scause the nbl sure does not. Phil is gonnabe our local pro so i want him to succeed. that is all.

BIGANT-DOG

btw Are you here to start crap or help the cause. Causeiam the offical “crap starter roud here.” 😆

BIGANT-DOG

One more thing, new jersey is gonna win cause we are all gonna rock the house in 2007.

bmiddaugh

It is in the best interest of BMX racings future to make the top riders feel like top riders again, instead of just another person with a plate.
    I’d support people standing on cell phone towers screamin Rich Farside, Phil Delizia, Anthony Derosa, etc. are gonna rock your world.

Phil is a great BMXer, not just because of his skills on a bike but because of his enthusiasm off of it. If every single one of us had his drive, we’d have a hell of a lot more riders out here.

bmiddaugh

oh and Phil isn’t mr nj…
    Farside is…
    I had to go there, I had to… 😆

bmiddaugh

little mr middaugh in love with Phil… from the APP paper.

“Phil is one of the top guys in the country,” Middaugh said. “He’s insanely quick, his skills are incredible, but if you see a new novice or a new beginner rider come out, Phil will be the first guy to jump over to him to start showing him how to do everything.”

Phil is the man. Phil’s fire and abilities fuel my fire to get things going. Guess that’s gonna be my last word on this subject.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.