• This topic has 11 voices and 31 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    paulc

Dave,

You talking about Scott Holts? He used to live near there. He worked at Guys as mechanic for awhile. Penn Ryn was behind the elementary school near Charlie Hubers (Charlies BMX). Lakeside trails are also near St. Mikes elementary school. Have not been to either place in years.

Road Trip? Is is worth going?

Paul

4130forlife

yeah thats the scott i was thinking of.. does he still ride? i heard he was real sick a while back

paulc

Forgot to mention, I grew up in Levittown, PA. Rode the trails behind the Levittown shopping center all the time. Rode the Concrete Curl, abandoned skatepark, all the time. Great times!

paulc

I see him ocassionally at Guys. I think he still rides. Have not been there in awhile. I have his number somewhere.

adamguild

When I read Levitown as the topic I thought this was a White Trash post……guess not……

kevh

LOL, good thing Ltown is not my address.

Lakeside moved across the highway after PECO shut it down. I never got to Lakeside 2, heard is was pretty good.

Scott was the man, when I was coming up. He had incredible bike skill. I thought he got away from BMX but was still riding. I haven’t seen him at Guy’s for awhile but I don’t go there often.

I might have to cruise by the school again to see what it back there now, if anything.

Caveman

Pen Ryn, Eric Warg, Charlie Huber, Scott Holtz. Stop, Stop! I’m having an out of body experience here.

4130forlife

what was the kids name whos dad ran bensalem back in the day…dammit i cant remember

i miss the doubles coming out of the 2nd turn.. i won 690860838 jumping contests over those

wiz rode ryn also

bigtimber

BULLBUTTER!

rodney

MAN Charlie was so good to bmx !!!!

BIGANT-DOG

Kev can you checkit out. Wouldlove to go back there.

paulc

Adam, thanks for the KIND reference to my old neighborhood.

Ignorance is truley bliss!

Caveman

Ham, you’re thinking about Keith Lockerbie. His mom and dad, Jack ran Bensalem for a while.

kevh

Alot of people have run the track over the years, too bad this is the last year.

I will hit the school this weekend to see if anything is left hidding in those trees.

And if I get my scanner hooked up this weekend, I will post my fav pic of that lame double out of turn 2 that Ham loved so much. That thing should have been like 10 feet longer, sure had enough lip on it from Keith and Eric.

BIGANT-DOG

If there is i will be coming out there.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.