Homepage Forums UBMXRC Council Discussions Let’s just go ABA!!!!!!!!!!

• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Ya know I am a”rookie” when it comes to the political bullshit. But From what i have seen and heard. (and i have heard an earful) I for one would love to walk up to bob t and the other meatheads who run the nbl. I would ask them to get their heads out of their asses!!!!!!!!!! To me it seems the aba is better run and more organized. Yeah no one is perfect. But damn. It is obvious the nbl is not concerned about what WE THE RIDERS THINK!!!!!!!!!!!

RaidenHayden

The aba stuff is run alot smoother, and there is no secret move up points. Number of wins are posted in the district points section on the computer. Riders who want a lower number has to race, and to get more points, they need to turn ex, therefore, career rookies, and novices aren’t as prevelant!!!!
    National numbers are by age group, again, then to get the needed points, you need to be an ex. It creates a little more prestige for the titles, then the NBL system!!!! No national number one rookie!!!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

I wanna go to an aba track before the year is out.

RFarside

Ant go to Blue Diamond October 14-15 they are having a National there.

BIGANT-DOG

Love too but that is my anniversery weekend. I am already catching hell for going to brian p’s party.

LeadSled1

Well, you can stop down any other Sunday evening and race with us down here Ant. We usually have an older 20″ class. Other than the NBL Grands and two weeks I have to go to Houston in September I will be out there every Wednesday and Sunday. Also your first race is free (no license and no entry fee) for the trial deal. All you have to do is drive your butt down here. Here is your invitation.

LeadSled1

Well, you can stop down any other Sunday evening and race with us down here Ant. We usually have an older 20″ class. Other than the NBL Grands and two weeks I have to go to Houston in September I will be out there every Wednesday and Sunday. Also your first race is free (no license and no entry fee) for the trial deal. All you have to do is drive your butt down here. Here is your invitation.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.