Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Let’s help out Loudogg

• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

I just posted up a thread on bmxmuseum.com I figure maybe if he can show it to his dad,it might help. I rally hate to see this going on, because I am still having a similar problem with my parents at 36. so go to the site and leave a response. Btw I posted it there because that site gets a lot of hits and the more people that respond the better. will also post the letter here too.

http://www.bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=16508&action=new

BIGANT-DOG

Some of the people on museum are already chiming in. come on guys lets blow it up over there.

rodney

Sorry to say you just cant change people may get him off his back for awhile but a bunch of bmxers rich or poor will not change a man. JUST GO WITH WHAT YOU FEEL ON THE INSIDE

loudogg666

rodney’s right antdog. nothing is going to happen. but i really do appreciate everything though, honestly, i do.
    i’ll keep riding.
    dont worry.

BIGANT-DOG

Well there are total strangers over on that site that have your back, bro read it and check it out. Hey like i said, i went through alomost the same thing and still am. if you decide to show it to him, it is their for you to use.

bmiddaugh

Oh, we’re not stressing on changing your dad, we just don’t want you changing, which it seems ain’t gonna happen.
    Ever apply to Woodward for a counselor job?

loudogg666

no, i never thought i was good enough to sign up for a job at woodward. i’m not a very good rider myself and i pretty much taught myself everything i know how to do on a bike, no one really taught me, so it would be hard for me to teach other kids.
    and woodward has flatland?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.