Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old LeadSled vs G Romero

• This topic has 6 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

in a no holds barred match of…
    medical lingo slinging…
    it gets ugly folks, LOL!!
    http://www.bmxnews.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1937

4130forlife

yeah i readthat this morning

RaidenHayden

What the HECK. It started out about chest protectors, aren’t those pointy things that Maddona wore on stage a few years ago, they lloked good on her!!! What has the sport come too, chest protectors, clips!!! I don’t know. I hear about the skill level going up, but people need pedals that keep them from slipping pedals. Yeah I tried them, butI have too many mirrors in my house to keep using them. As far as Jess and Romero, my money is on Jess throwin a beat down on Romero. everybody shut up and go ride, with out the clips of coarse!!!

4130forlife

clip pedals suck

GregHill

Someone go into the bmxnews thread and ask Greg Romero why he is so worked up about shoulder pads…Could the 1997 UCI worlds in Canada be haunting him when John Purse passed him at the line for the win and World title with a nice set of shoulder pads on…LOL Good stuff..I did’nt say a word..LOL

RaidenHayden

WOW, as a kid racing. I had one person that I looked up to. My first rreal race bike was GT, an identical replica of the one from the Pontiac Silverdome race, right down to the chrome zap pads. Reading different interviews he did about training and mental preparation didn’t only carry through racing, but life. Thanks Greg, it’s cool to have you on the site

CrazyCraig

Daaaaaang – I just read through all 4 pages of that stuff. Some people have waaaaaay too much time on their hands. Still, some very funny stuff.

After reading one of Jess’s posts, I’m almost feeling ashamed to be riding in the Nov class again. But, I still feel I need a little more work before I move up. However, I raced without my chest protector the last two races, but will bring it if I head down to Jess’ track in Delaware!

LeadSled1

I met Greg R. at Rockford last year. He said no one had the nutz to come up to him at Rockford. I did and finally met him. I don’t remember him from back in the day, but he seems ok.

Greg, thanks for the tip. I had to dig a little to find a pic. But it’s worth a thousand words.

la-d is a pain, Greg R. is just poking fun but that guy takes it over the top. I don’t think he realizes I know who he is. I’ll have to see if he comes back on the thread.

I’m glad I can keep you guys amused. 😆

bmiddaugh

LOL,
    Man when I saw those posts I started laughing my ass off!
    It was like battle of who knows the bigger medical words..I could hear the bango playing the background…
    clavical…
    boing boing…boingboingboing.
    femur…
    durn durn durn durn durn durn…durn durn durn…

lol, you are the weakest link goodbye…man…burutal!

LeadSled1

See, even though the picture was from a later date Greg R. was able to read between the lines and pick up on the 1997 thing and Johns shoulder. I didn’t have to slam him out in the open or be brutal about it.

You missed the one where we went at it on Vintage. That was the first one and it did get brutal. I was busting out with Prince pictures and the whole 9 yards. Thats where the Rockford callout came from.

It’s all good.

bmiddaugh

Made my day….fun sh*t!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.