Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Keystone National…..

• This topic has 7 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tpbmxtd

Some hard work and a creative video has helped us to secure a significant donation for our National in August.

There will be an announcement coming soon from the NBL in the BT.

We are adding $2000 dollars to the team price money for the weekend and are adding $2000 dollars towards the older open races for the weekend. Now this is were we are going to give back to the younger riders, we are adding prizes to the winners of the younger open races.

So the riders of the 7 & under, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13 and 14-15 open classes will riding for the following prizes…..

1st place – Intense BMX complete bike (sized for class)
    2nd place – Vigor Helmet (sized for class)
    3rd place – Gear bag (working on getting it signed by a big name rider)

The prizes for the younger riders are for Saturday’s race only, the other prizes are for both days.

We are trying to give back to the riders and want to try and make this National one to remember. Hope to see everyone in August.

ihatem

@tpbmxtd wrote:

Some hard work and a creative video has helped us to secure a significant donation for our National in August.

There will be an announcement coming soon from the NBL in the BT.

We are adding $2000 dollars to the team price money for the weekend and are adding $2000 dollars towards the older open races for the weekend. Now this is were we are going to give back to the younger riders, we are adding prizes to the winners of the younger open races.

So the riders of the 7 & under, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13 and 14-15 open classes will riding for the following prizes…..

1st place – Intense BMX complete bike (sized for class)
    2nd place – Vigor Helmet (sized for class)
    3rd place – Gear bag (working on getting it signed by a big name rider)

The prizes for the younger riders are for Saturday’s race only, the other prizes are for both days.

We are trying to give back to the riders and want to try and make this National one to remember. Hope to see everyone in August.

AWESOME!!!!
    I know a lot of little guys that will be very excited! ( They would be happy with a candy bar though) LOL!

Wow Trilogy, your making the Keystone state look mighty good. Good luck with the race. Did this site and Bretts rumblings help push you in this direction?

pabmxrcr708

this track is ridicoulsy smooth and wickedly awesome. I cant wait for the national I think this is gonna be my favorite one

tpbmxtd

@ErickWeinstetter wrote:

Wow Trilogy, your making the Keystone state look mighty good. Good luck with the race. Did this site and Bretts rumblings help push you in this direction?

Eric,
    We have always tried to give back to the riders, whether it is a local or National.

It wasn’t as much as Brett’s rumblings as it was his help. We took a little video that he made and used it to help promote this event. But like I said in the orginal post, there was alot of hard work involved.

4130forlife

thats awesome glen, very cool

mike

sounds great should give you some great open action racing and its nice to see the little guys win something becouse they are the future of bmx .

bmiddaugh

After reading this several times, Glenn has basically said,
    he has secure money to give back to everyone who is supporting BMX.
    teams
    young racers
    older racers

The worst thing to happen to NJ BMX in 10 years is always happy to help people make things even
    “worst”.
    😈
    Yes.
    I am a stinker.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.