Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Keeping riders informed

• This topic has 5 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ridinlow

How is it that updates are posted on a NE website before they are posted on the local website? EHT needs to get with it. They post about the double header on another website before they even bother to post on their own site. This track is becoming a joke. When you have local riders and vendors coming out to the track when there is no race or the race has been pushed back to later that day, you would think that they would be doing all that they could to keep the communication up. It’s great that there are postings on NE BMX, but what about the EHT site? Don’t you think that should be the first place that it should start, not everyone knows about the other sites to check for changes. Oh, and of course it’s posted now on the EHT site……….. I guess it’s all about being on the “in”, rather then making sure that the riders are informed.

RaidenHayden

I don’t believe the individual that posts on the different boards, has the ability to change info on the site. Not sure why, but it is funny, when I went to the old NJBMX forum, things would be posted in every forum, even if it only applied to EHT, waste of time, but that is their time, and they must have nothing better to do!!!

ridinlow

Why would it matter who has the “rights” to post on the track site..if the information is out there, then it should be on the track site first.
    If thats the case, then who is the person who posts on the NE website?

4130forlife

i dont know.. that website is wacky anyways

nobody really posts anything on nebmxnews.com

bad site to me

ridinlow

I am not judging whether it is a good or bad site, I’m saying that you would think that the local riders would be notified first.

RaidenHayden

Dave, I think she is talking about EHT’s site, and the fact IT WAS on NEBMX’s first, not on EHT’s first

4130forlife

word.. i dont know..hangovers suck.. it was a fun night tho

haha

s4lnj

a local rider is taking over the EHT site– so look for improvements and quick updates soon.

dave

bmiddaugh

EHT has solved thier web problem.

ridinlow

The point that I am trying to make is that there was information posted on a NE website rather than on the local site where most riders and parents check for the information. If this person is one of the first to know this information, then don’t you think if he or she can not post on the site that they certainly now who can. I’m glad to see the changes made to the site, hopefully that will help….doubtful though…

bmiddaugh

I would like everyone who is having a rough time with things or would like to see change in BMX racing in NJ to give Bill’s track a chance one time when he opens it.
    It will be big news here, and yes kiddies, your first aba race is free.

The only people we have to blame for lame things in racing are ourselves.
    We allow it to happen.
    Stand up for what’s right.
    If $50 is too much for a national and all you get is a plastic plate, forget the nationals, put the effort into making a place for your kid or yourself to ride.
    Don’t support that which you don’t fully believe in.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.