Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. KB RACING (part 2)"YOU PEOPLE FROM JERSEY"

• This topic has 8 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

I am a rookie team manager. And today i confronted the KB team manager about the eht situation. (we all know the story) I asked to hear his side. Now i did not witness the incident but have been told by reliable people what happened. he told me (I am going off memory because THE DOG WAS TICKED) It was going good till he said “YOU PEOPLE FROM JERSEY” then I lost it. No I did not set the perfect example, but this guy is a jerk.

He went on to say that because of the godino kid we got last and that it was a setup because she is now on another team. I told him you still were wrong, you handeled the situation like a real professional(sarcastically) then he says my team is so big blah blah(all i could see is red at this point.) He says don’t come to my new track. (He is looking to get an indoor track) I was kinda fuming at his point. I told him “DON’T COME BACK TO JERSEY” Stay the f*** out. Yes I apoligize for dropping the f bomb. but I was really gone at this point.

Did i set the perfect example, no I yelled and hollerd,and for that i apologize. But When i see something wrong and a person that is telling false truth’s about a situation, i get heated.

btw on his flyer (Willscan and post it later on tonight) It says it is not all about winning. Well we know by his actions that is a lie. It occurs to me some you reading this may say “ant is just shooting off his big mouth” Well to those that know me well you know that i really love this sport and have made alot of freinds. Yes I joke around (tbg, etc) But like the rest of you (this is for the lurkers) MY HEART AND SOUL ARE INTO THIS SPORT. And i do not intend on going anywhere for long time. So you better get used to seeing me at the track and if their is a problem or someting that is being done wrong. Me and a whole lot of us will be there to fix it

BTW despite the crap that went on. today was a real good day. had alot og fun.hell I got GARY POLLACK on video.

BIGANT-DOG

read the first sentence.

BIGANT-DOG

I can only shake my head in disgust. Then why the hell would he blast the godino’s and i quote” If she would have raced we would have gotten second” Yeah I know this might be an “old topic” but this is just flat out wrong.

bmiddaugh

Off the KB site.

This weekend a parent told us his daughter was going to race the national at Egg Harbor. Then he changed his mind. and never told the manager. We put her on the team sheet. Not knowing she wasn’t going to race. the team came in last place. If she would have raced we would have come in second. Now you Know how important it is to tell the manager your here. The Godino’s are no longer a member of KB Racing

If winning isn’t important.
    Then why all the worry of last or second over a kid?

Signed,
    Brett Middaugh
    30+ years experience in ALL aspects of BMX.

BIGANT-DOG

btw he said he has been doing this for 40 years. SO that would mean he “invented bmx” LOL The more i sit here and think the more i realize “CAPTAIN KARL” is a complete joke. Btw Karl if you get wind of this, I know there are some lurkers here who will “inform him”

From the desk of ANT DOG

Karl you are what is wrong with BMX today. you are a shady person(an opinion shared by quite a few people) And I am not perfect ,but you really need to look in the mirror.
    SOMEONE PLEASE send him this.

RaidenHayden

Point him out next NBL nat, I yell at him like the DI did, Ill make him cry, cause no real man would yell at a kid that way, thats why I know he will cry, and if I lose my NBL liscence for 90days not the first time Boo Hooooo.

BIGANT-DOG

He might be at eht next week. or at the regional in june at cj.

BIGANT-DOG

Some people will ask ultimately it is the kids who would lose out if he went away. Well the way i see it, he is not really doing that much anyway. In the long run bmx is better off without him. SO THE NEXT TIME HE IS PASSING OUT CANDY OR PUTTING FLYERS ON YOUR CAR. THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE READ. Because it is the truth.

bigdaddyrg

yo guys tanks again. do to this it is hard for me to get her on her bike. if he shows up and we are there he will have to go THANX TO N.J. POLICE.he can not be with in 1000 feet of cheyenne.

TideyFamily

Well said TBG

4130forlife

rick..we ALL have cheyennes back..ALL of NJBMX

bmiddaugh

This evening’s lesson.
    Don’t mess with Jersey.

4130forlife

i second that..

now lets all have a nice cold beer

and team pbr team meeting 930am @eht

Crash086

i myself know that KB is one of the worst teams to be on since i was on it for less then a year. The team is not for kids to have fun because this is the second national that Karl has bad mouthed a kid for not wanting to race. And in that ad it says that they will provided saftey equitment. I can asure you that, that is also a complete lie. I raced for 3 months with a cracked helmet last year because they would not help me out. if it were up to me and i’m sure plenty of others in racing, KB Racing should be banded and torn apart because they are the most hated team around.

RaidenHayden

What up Otoma Bin Martin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.