Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations JP Plates, brokenspokes.net Plates

• This topic has 4 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

We’ll be updating this thread often to keep people aware of how much money is going to the St. Judes foundation and any other stuff we are working on.
    Thanks to everyone who is stepping up!
    If you would like to make a donation but not by a plate the paypal account is: BMXERFORKIDS@yahoo.com

JBRP

I can update that we have already received one order, so that is $15.50 for St. Jude….. I hope we can somehow reach enough in the tally for a donation to pay for 1 day of Chemo for a child…… which is $1000. Doesn’t sound like an aweful lot in these days….but it definitely makes an impact on a child, a family and a community……..who knows, may be a help to a BMXer from your local track……or a track you race at….

Like I said, the sales of these plates go to the tally…….I supply the time and materials, Brett supplies the forum and passion for this sport……you get to show your support……for the sport and a great cause……WE ALL WIN….

So, I would “Thank You” up front for helping out……!!!!

RaidenHayden

Got the plate, it is killer, THanks Guys

JBRP

Good……I can’t believe the US Postal Service got them to you so quickly…..especially at this time of year…. Must have been due to the fact that my better half mailed them for me out of the kindness of her heart…… makes me wonder if the postman rang twice….. 😈

JBRP

Just a note that I have updated my completed plate section for 2007 design plates…..some NJ plates in the bunch……I’d post up the state plates….but that would be a page unto itself….

LeadSled1

Might have to get you to do up my NAG plate for this year. I still love the ones you did for me last year.

JBRP

Dude, I still have the design from last year…..I can make up NAG style using that design…

LeadSled1

Uh, big changes since last year. I’ll catch up with you in a bit on that one.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.