Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old John Caferio????

• This topic has 6 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

I think i spelled his name wrong, but any body know what happened to him?

paulc

I do. What do you want to know? He is pretty bust these days with work. He is also working on becoming a Captain for a Charter Boat business as well.

BIGANT-DOG

Was thinking about who has not been around for awhile. He was pretty good. I know he had his own business. Tell him if he ever get’s a chance come on out to the track.

CrazyCraig

John was behind me in the second moto at last year’s Regional so he witnessed first hand my now legendary RV slam. Maybe after seeing that he chose to pursue something safer. 😀

Craigmeur77

I was in that moto too Craig, I remember going over the jump and looking down just as your head smacked against the RV… I’m still here 🙄

CrazyCraig

I guess you can handle stuff better than John, lol. 😀

Hi all. I am alive and well! Went through a divorce. Bought a new boat, which I am now chartering. Heres my new website: http://www.SeafoodFishing.com

I will be back to the track soon to beat some of you guys once again! Especially, what was his name??, Oh yeh, Paul Carroll. I am coming out of retiremnet soon just to beat him again. Just kidding. He is an old rival. Hope everyone is well. I hope to see you all soon!
    my email is jcafiero@buildaxis.com

Capt. John A. Cafiero

bmiddaugh

John, been there bro.
    Good to see you are still around…
    And with a new nickname,
    Capt. John —

Ill be back soon. When the dust settles!
    Capt. John

CrazyCraig

Good to hear from you John – I just sent the link for your site to my bro in Forked River – he loves to fish and in the past has booked some charters for him and guys he works with. Ya never now, he might call ya in the future.

Hey thanks a lot Craig! The boat is awesome. Its 33′ HydraSports Express with triple 250 HP Motors! It goes 61 MPH! I can get to the tuna grounds in under 2 hours. Average boat is twice that. It has a nice cabin as well. Would like to have you aboard as well. In fact Ill give anyone on this site a 10% off discount. I also do trips to Atlantic City, dinner cruises, and Sunset cruises, if you want to impress the ladies. Thanks again and hope to see you soon.
    Capt. John A. Cafiero
    http://www.SeafoodFishing.com

My other Business:
    http://www.IWillBuyYourHomeNow.com

paulc

I should buy a boat now so I could beat Capt John on the water as well as the track!

Paul C, There is no boat faster than mine and no rider faster than me. Nice picture. Thats me catching up to you after you started 1 moto ahead of me. I passed you of course. Dont you remember??

BIGANT-DOG

Damn john has not changed a bit. Hey you know fred and edith hada kid?

Nice boat!!!!!!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.