Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Street jimmy le van news

• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jimmy has moved into a different room within Morristown, for those of you who have been coming to visit. A bigger move will take place tomorrow. Jimmy will be going to the rehab facility at JFK in Edison, NJ. My mom had to sign her life away just to get him accepted, so we still need your help. They do still want 40K upfront, so if you have any extra cash sitting around, send it to empirebmx. Just a note, because of the way their website is set up, it will say that it is charging you shipping, but they back it out after the fact so that you are only charged the amount that you donate. Odyssey and Empire are matching all donations, so whatever you give is tripled. There are also lots of other good things in the works…Jim Bauer from Odyssey designed a shirt for Jimmy, T1 is doing one, and so are some other companies. I apologize, but I can’t even think straight right now. Dan’s will sell the Odyssey/Jim Bauer version for sure.

Jimmy gets a little better each day and is making a lot more sense. The problem is, he is really miserable in the hospital. He kept trying to bribe Tunney and I last night by offering to buy us drinks if we took him out. He tried to hop on an elevator to get out of the hospital yesterday. The problem is, he still doesn’t completely have his balance and he needs to relearn several things. He can’t even have regular liquids because he needs to relearn how to swallow. We have to put thickeners in his drinks so he doesn’t choke. Of course, he hates this and thinks he’s fine. If you do come to visit, do not let him convince you to help him “bone out.” After talking with him for about 15 minutes he is bound to say something that will make you realize he isn’t fine just yet.

When Jimmy moves to JFK, the visiting hours will be more strict. During the week, he can only have visitors from 4-8pm. On weekends, 11am – 8pm. He will have several therapy sessions scheduled during non-visitors hours which is the reasoning behind all of the strict rules. The good news is, they told mom yesterday that it should only take 2 weeks to get him back on track.

We’re off to the hospital. I encourage any and all visitors, just give me a ring beforehand in case he moves early.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

BIGANT-DOG

Very good news.

loudogg666

we should go visit him.

BIGANT-DOG

hey lou I might go today.

rodney

he does not like you…. hahahaha

loudogg666

HAHAHA, rodney, have you ever met him before?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.