• This topic has 4 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    eradickator

Are you gonna post some photos of your weak one-footed air ads from Peregrine back in the day?

Have you ever done anything good, honest and decent for BMX?

Get out of this forum and go back to wack freestyle mountain biking where you belong..

bmxlegend

woah era.. back off jim.. he is a great guy.. back off

bmiddaugh

People generally quarrel because they cannot argue.

CrazyCraig

Okay – here we go again. 😯

Eradikator – dude – I don’t know Jim personally – but I do know that this site is about moving things forward. As far as I have seen – Jim has not posted anything yet here and may only be a casual observer. He obviously must have done something on a bike if he’s gotten some people’s attention.

I am gonna get on Brett’s soap box here – WE NEED EVERY POSITIVE INFLUENCE AND IDEA OUT THERE IF WE WANT TO RE-GROW BMX IN NJ (and beyond).

I am not telling anyone how to think – but if we don’t put out a the right message – especially to folks like Jim – you can kiss BMX goodbye.

Like I said – I do not know Jim personally – but if this guy has even ONE GOOD CONNECTION in the bicycle world – regardless of where it is – it could someday open doors for NJ BMX, and BMX in general.

So please – you wanna rant on someone – go out in the woods and yell it at the top of your lungs – but leave the garbage in the dumpster – don’t dump it here.

Cool?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Jim Dellavalle!’ is closed to new replies.