Homepage Forums Riders Committee Forum jerseys, plates, hoodies, prizes for 07

• This topic has 5 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Rich…

RaidenHayden

Next year I think we need to get cash up front before we order Jerseys

RFarside

This is how I think it should be done. After the State championship race you fill out the paper work for your jersey (name and size) and you give a deposit that day. This way I don’t have to chase everyone for it. Then when we have the State banquet you pay the balance and get your jersey that day.

bmiddaugh

boom. done.
    then that is how it will be proposed in january.
    and how it WILL be implemented.

bmiddaugh

i’m guessing we should pump this all year long at the races.

RaidenHayden

Yeah even have the forms out from qualifier one, and through all of them, and only the quals as I think it would be to much to do at the locals as well, and then none of this next year

bmiddaugh

I’m putting this here and I hope Rich doesn’t kill me but he sent an email to Nancy to get the updated list for the state jersey deposits, here ya go.

I emailed Nancy Sunday to see if she could send me the updated jersey file list so I can post the peoples names that have not paid. This is what I got yesterday.

Rich,

Yes, I’ll try to do it tomorrow. I have a class at work today and tomorrow and I have homework tonight in addition to email to answer.

Nancy

For the time it took her to type this she could have added the names and sent me the file back. I am getting to the point that I just want to race and stop trying to help.

Now before someone thinks we don’t like Nancy, that is NOT the case. The point is if you have too much on your plate and can’t do it, we have people who will. But we have to be given control of it, you can’t be “half pregnant” as Vinny would say.

CrazyCraig

at the banquet on Sunday I said to someone, and it wasn’t to be critical, how cool it would have been to wear your jersey on the podium with your plate.

dunrite9

Was their a form this year for the state jersey? 😆
    It must be with my invitation to the banquet.
    Right Bill, start giving out the forms at the first state race, put them in the new rider reg. packets & have them at locals.

RaidenHayden

But only at the state races, otherwise then you will be relying on the tracks to handle that as well, let them in the little trailer hadle that so one person does it

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.