Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old JACK FROST JACK FROST JACK FREAKIN FROST!!!!!!!

• This topic has 9 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

7 DAYS AND COUNTING! just checked the 7 day forecast, LOOKIN GOOD FELLAS!!!!

bmxgirlmom

Current weather forecast for next Saturday 70 degrees!!!

20-40% chance of showers.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed, and pray to the BMX Gods that it stays that way.
    😀

victoryfox

Thank GOD!!! I am so sick of the Incline Club. I want to ride!!! I just hope it is not windy.

bmxgirlmom

TONIGHT

THURSDAY 3/8 and TOMORROW 3/9 WE NEED ALL AVAILABLE HANDS TO THE TRACK TO HELP OUT.

IF YOU OR YOUR KIDS RACE AT THE TRACK, THEN YOU SHOULD BE THERE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW DURING THE DAY TO HELP

pjtaft

All y’all have a clean fun run this weekend,.. I’m 1,000 miles away,.. but i am there in spirit with ya. so CRANK up Crazy Train,.. or JUMP, or Damage Inc. and shred it up,.. but keep yourselves intact!!!

Go out there and show the young pups that the Old School Guns still smoke,.. how it used be,…

y’all are riding for all of the formers who can’t/won’t !!!!

Craig,.. load up the van,…. i’ll be waiting out front,.. the guys will be here,.. coolers are ready!! Make sure that you give a Rebel Yell on my Behalf up there!!

Ride On

bmxgirlmom

Despite the concerted efforts of some people, who will remain nameless, to destroy the track, malign the staff, and halt the opening, EHTBMX opened to a spectacular crowd of racers and spectators, beautiful weather, and nearly completed work to repair all the damage done by some despicable vandals.

It was an awesome day. 99 motos, 4 1/4s, 6 semis, 30 mains. 438 riders.

Some fantastic racing.

A lot of our retired racers back in the house rockin it like they never left.

Mike Welsh-Super Class-3 years out of racing-made his 1/4s-came un-clipped.

Matt Michalak-22 Novice-5 years out of racing-I think he perfected!

Trevor Michalak-20 Novice-5 years out of racing-think he made his main.

Ray Michalak-3 years out of racing-new cruiser rider-back on the bike.

Several other riders, 6-16 years out of racing, out there tearing it up!

And of course Rogers impeccable announcing, nobody does it like Roger! A big thanks from EHT.

Hopefully Roger will do a nice write up.

Only 1 apology that I know of, and that is from me to all, for the delay in the start of the race. We had so many new licenses, renewals, upgrades, etc., that I didn’t get the motos posted as quickly as I would have liked. Please accept my apologies for the delay.

Thanks for coming! See you at the National April 29th and 30th.

BIGANT-DOG

I had a blast. This was my first time to EHT so iwas not used to the track. afterthe third moto i started to get the hang of it. I saw alot of familiar faces and met some people from vintagebmx.com that i have “talked to”. I do not know how often i can get down there, It is quite a drive, But i do want to get back threre.

bmiddaugh

I gotta say it is an honor when a member of the board of directors posts on my site before entering anything over at njbmx! Yesterday was about as perfect as you can get as far as a BMX race is concerned and this can only be a fantastic omen for the ’06 racing season! I’ll have the results and all my pictures up as soon as Janeen gets ’em out to me.
    Viva la BMXin’
    Brett

CrazyCraig

I’m the guy who was off the track for 16 years as per Janeen’s post. I took a nasty fall in practice – I’m hurtin’ today – but I had a blast and didn’t come in last, though that would not have mattered. I even brought my 14 yr old niece to the track who got to ride on the Moto-X bike race thanks to Rich Farside. She had a blast too!

I could not get over the amount of old faces I saw and spoke to but made alot of new friends as well.

Thank you EHT BMX and everyone who made it a truly awesome day.

Time to go soak in the tub. Ouch. 😯

LeadSled1

Elbow pads, don’t leave the gate without them. 😉

CrazyCraig

Elbow pads, hip pads, butt pads, shoulder pads, brain pads… 😯

Folks – about half way through Saturday I was asking myself what am I doing here and how come I didn’t buy a mountain bike instead. By the end of the day that thought dissappeared and as sore as I was this morning, I could think of nothing else but getting back on my bike and figuring out what I need to do in order to catch the guys in my class and maybe even get back on a 20.

It’s not how many times you fall but how many times you get back up that makes you successful. 8)

dunrite9

Craig
    When’s your next race? I’m looking to run my first race in June or July at HCBMX.
    My mind is 100% but my body is at 20%, I’m not ready for a fall. My body needs
    to be 100%. I’m on my way, changed my diet, lost 6lbs. last week.
    Tuned the MTB, stiffened it up as much as possible, I’ll leave it in one gear
    and go. I’ll work on hitting some jumps when I’m about 80%, I’m even thinking about
    building a small practice track in my backyard.

I want to race again, win or lose, I just want to have fun.
    But I have more to lose if I get hurt and can’t work.

bmiddaugh

I’ll have pics and results and the write up posted this evening.
    The old school has returned to get things going.
    Welcome back you maniacs, now take that craziness you had in your teens and translate to inspiring the newbs in your 30’s!

Kmart

Pete,

You nailed the downside of racing at our age……..A lot to lose!!!! Wear your body armor….

I’m hoping to hit the practice track out here when things dry out and try a race or two in July.

You up for the Christmas Classic in Columbus this year??? Old school NJ road trip?

Later
    Kmart

LeadSled1

dunrite, if you need a 26″ cruiser you can have the one sitting out in my garage. It is a mid-school cyclone. At 5’7″ it is way to big for me but fun to ride. Don’t mind the dirt in the pic as it was a muddy day when I disassembled it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.