Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. It’s raining, I’m bored

• This topic has 7 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Caveman

And there hasn’t been a good catfight here on BrokenSpokes in a week. I’ll start:

Beer sucks!

I can think of SOMEBODY that might get pissed at that. 😉

bmxlegend

dave kapigian.. i think i might have to give you a nice kick to the shin for that one…how dare you say something like that??? beer is the best stuff on earth.. well besides a nice set of hutch beartrap pedals

RaidenHayden

I win with Gin 😆 😆

BIGANT-DOG

oh yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL CLIPS CARBON FORKS V BRAKES A-HEAD INTERNAL HEADSETS AND EURP B.B SUCK. AND I HAVE THE BEST FRAKIN BIKE ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAVEMAN YOU ARE GOING DOWN THE NEXT TIME WE MEET!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

RaidenHayden

Ant, that is some big smack your talking, you must be bored to pick a fight with caveman 😯

Caveman

Dude, beer sucks, clips aren’t gay, people that DON’T ride clips are gay, South Jersey rules, North Jersey sucks, Ant, you’re going down and Bill, the changes you made at Flemington suck!

Bring it on! 😆

BIGANT-DOG

OH YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well ???? My bike is lighter than yours.

bmxlegend

i think kapigian hasnt been taking his meds!!!.. beer rules.. and ive seen pics of the caveman smashed.. so he cant say beer sucks.. hahaha

BIGANT-DOG

BORED AND BROKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

CWCCRIDER

How about some supercross the next best thing to BMX
    http://supercross.cc.com/webcasts/Article.2005-12-08.2716

Caveman

Supercross is good. Especially if Bubba wins. Chris rocks! That’s cause he was from Deptford. All those Braddock guys sucked!

CWCCRIDER
    CrazyCraig

@Caveman wrote:

Dude, beer sucks, clips aren’t gay, people that DON’T ride clips are gay, South Jersey rules, North Jersey sucks, Ant, you’re going down and Bill, the changes you made at Flemington suck!

Bring it on! 😆

Gee Dave – you must be bored. Billy and I both live in NORTH JERSEY – and I think THAT is a lot of smack to talk to a couple of big guys like us. I don’t need to beat you on the track – just get next to you and fall on ya. I’m sure that won’t tickle considering I weigh 240 bro. 😯

As far as not riding clips – well I guess you better watch your a** at the track pretty boy. 😉

rideodybmx

the whole notrh and south jersey thing ,makes me gald to be in central!!!

im in the middle

CWCCRIDER
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.