Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans Is that Caveman in thebackground?

• This topic has 7 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

If not, who is it? Thats Chris Meaker leading.

LeadSled1

Might be Weatherhold.

Caveman

t’aint the Caveman.

THIS is what the Caveman looks like when he’s losing:

Ray Hudson’s a big boy. As you can see, I lost that battle.

Sullivan

how bout this one

4130forlife

dave is still one of my heroes

CWCCRIDER
    Caveman

Timmy, you were pullin me in that shot. In fact you pulled me twice on the last straight that day but I remember I beat you overall. Yes I did. And I’ll beat you at the Veteran’s Day race and I’ll beat you all next year. Bring it!

Sullivan

😆 yea u did beat me in the overall… but it was for second place and was a tie if i remeber correctly with me sitting down the third round 🙄 after realizing i had no chance of winning for the day.. not too mention the wooping 2 hrs of sleep i got the night before
    Veterans day its on… i predict u flippin the gate again 😈 .. but if not 💡 i’ll slow down just to put u over a turn CaveBitch… “if u cant win, then why not just take people out”

bmiddaugh

yea sh*t talking!, ain’t no school like the old school, lol!!

Caveman

Tim, you sat down after realizing you had nothing left for the Caveman. 😛 And just so you can’t use the sleep excuse this time, I won’t sleep from now till the race! I’ll be in a coma and I’ll still holeshot you! Hell, I’ll MAIL in my performance and it will still beat you!

You’re so done 😈

Sullivan

hahaha that might be the funniest thing i’ve heard all week. U might holeshot, if your not flipping the gate. I’ll bet u dont beat me to the finish line, though. U can pedal but u got no track speed…. I’ll meet u in a turn in about 2 1/2 weeks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.