Homepage Forums Riders Committee Change NJBMX Is it just me

• This topic has 3 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

or is this how everyone feels?

~Us~
    Hi, I want to do something really good that will benefit everyone who races BMX in NJ!

~Them~
    The HELL you are!

RaidenHayden

Them

Get your fingers out of our pockets

bmiddaugh

I hope not….

CrazyCraig

I am getting that feeling too, but mostly based on everyone elses experiences. I have not had enough personal dealings with the board, but will admit to hearing through third party comments that some folks didn’t think we’d still be here 1 year later.

Pete and me spoke earlier today (Pete: you still suck for going to Ohio 😆 ) and we’re shaking our heads about all this. As many of the posts have elluded to, WTF is going on EHT? Why are Les & Linda holding on so tight? Are they hiding something? We both agreed we feel somehow money must be involved, why else would they not open up to new volunteers, etc? At least that is what our gut says.

I think what we see here is that no one likes to be told they are doing it wrong. But, as a friend of mine once said so eloquently: “pigs dont know pigs stink”. For what ever the reason, they think everything is fine. But who is “they”. Going by what Brett says, just a couple of people seem to be poisoning the water, not the whole bunch.

Me & Pete agreed on one other thing: where are the jerseys for Presidents Cup? I know Rich is doing everything he can, but its amazing how things got held up by the board, AGAIN. If they don’t come in time for Prez Cup because of this round of bs, then its up to us to make sure every parent (who had a kid go to Ohio) shows up at the Jan meeting to tell the board EXACTLY how they feel.

When we go to this meeting, I think we are not going to just be able to come out and make the eloquent speech I made the ther day, and move from there. I think at some point that statement wll be made, but we are really going to have to be quick on our feet. It could be a wild day. Just make sure everyone gets their nap time in before the meeting and bring plenty of brownies and hot chocolate. lol

bmiddaugh

When Rich makes a promise he keeps it. Now if you jack with him while he’s trying to get this promise going…well i aint stepping in front of that freight train.. 😆

CrazyCraig

I wasn’t busting on Rich, I was commenting on what you said Sunday and the fact that a couple of people working for or on the board had held up moneys and were putting too much on Rich. I am sorry if anyone took that the wrong way. I was in NO WAY bagging on Rich F. He already put me on watch for a berm shot at some point in 35X, do you think I’d really would want to piss him off???? 😯

Honest Rich, I know you come through on every promise, I shouldn’t post at 2am when I am tired. It was not directed at you, and I think you know that. Not my style. (and hitting one RV was enough last year. lol)

bmiddaugh

chill brudda i was just making a funny 😆

bmiddaugh

i would like something serious here.
    EVERYTHING that we said we would come through on this year.
    We have.
    From jerseys to web sites, videos, podiums, Craig got all the info for the bus thing, the fact that it isn’t feasible with a small amount of people is irreleveant, he said he would get it together and he did.

We come through on what we promise so there should be no more problems.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.