Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old iron man

• This topic has 9 voices and 36 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

thanks for all the hard work that cjbmx did to bring back this exciting race…. i over heard many of the younger kids sitting near us talking about the race…… they were talking about how it was the most fun race all yr…(could it be the awesome prizes???) lots of out of towners and locals alike enjoyed a great iron man race. hopefully it will become a yearly tradition( flurries and all) like it used to be.

someone even suggested that maybe it can be part of a fall series including the fall classic/ vet day race and iron man race?

kudos to vinny and staff!!!

BIGANT-DOG

I had a blast. Had my nephews with me. The oldest one came right up to me at the finish line after every moto. A big thanx to all the volunteers, parents and corner marshalls.

bmiddaugh

Welcome to 2007.
    Next up
    njbmx.org

Caveman

This looks like a good place to post some pictures. Hope that’s cool Brett.

Rich Farside, up close and personal-like.

The ladies man, getting his snap on. Buck Taylor is not impressed.

Timmy actually looks fast in this shot. But we know better.

Cassidy Cox is either:
    A) Really, really, really happy to see me
    B) Doing her best Chuck E Cheese impersonation
    C) Letting one rip

Ponies in the gate for the first semi. Allen Currier has that, “I’ve got this one in the bag” look on his face. He did not have it in the bag.

16 open main. Technically, Danny Smith is leading the race at this point. Enjoy it while it lasts. And Weimar, we need to have a talk. What the !@#$ are you doing?!?!?! Either learn the slingshot or give it up. Don’t make me call the BMX police on you.

RaidenHayden

1. Buck doesn’t impress easily
    2. Timmy is a blur in that pic, where as Dave no matter what it would look like you were in reverse!!!!
    3. The answer for Casidy, is 3
    4. What is up with the Evil Knievel wheelie out of the gate
    and
    5. The most important thing, THANKS Dave for the pics for those of us that couldn’t make it, COOL !!!!!!

bmiddaugh

Dave, are you kidding. Post whatever the f you want.
    Is it cool, if I use a few for the story?

bmiddaugh

When 2007 is over, we need to start a magazine.
    Your captions rock the g-d house!

bmxmom156

he missed his calling for sure….. hey i didnt know he was a comedian too??

ok dave wheres the video? lets see that camera at work now… come on its 849 and no video?? geesh!

Caveman

Brett, use whatever you want.

Debbie, I’m a BMXer, drummer, engineer, photographer, announcer, …. motivational speaker, realtor, physical therapist, clairvoyant, incubus (look it up), sculptor, notary public, orthopedic surgeon…….. a lover, and last of all, yes I am a comedian.

BIGANT-DOG

My camera sucks but this one came out good

BIGANT-DOG

BIGANT-DOG

btw we are getting a new camera at X-mas!!!!!!!!!!! BTW My nephews were ticked that they could not get on the track. Learned my lesson they will be racing next year.

bmxmom156

ant you gotta smile a little more or you will scare the little kids away for sure!! lol ( howcome you dont look happy but everyone else does)

bmiddaugh

Damn, I really do believe that this is a turning point for everything.
    And the things going on behind the scenes….are pretty big.

phantom

Cassidy and I had an awsome time she is looking forward to the next Ironman and the 2007 season in jersey.Thanks to everyone for an awsome 2006 season.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.