Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum iron man question

• This topic has 9 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

i see on the pre registration form it has all the classes… but not open or pit bike.

do the riders interested in racing these classes pre register or do they sign up for both the day of the race?

also how much are the entry fees for both?

thanks

kevh

what is the pre-reg cutoff date?

Thanks!

bigjeff

Pre-Reg needs to be in by the 23rd. You can register for the Open and the Pit Bikes the day of the race because there are no Iron Man prizes for them. Fee for the Open is $35 and for the Pit Bikes it is $5. Some exciting races will be going on for the Pit Bikes.

bigjeff

You do not have to race class to race the Open or the Pit Bikes.

bmxmom156

thanks jeff

is there a pit bike race this sunday?

bigjeff

There is not one scheduled but you know us we are up to anything. If there are enough bikes there we will run them. Also, did you say that Dan is selling some pit bikes? I know that some people are looking if you bring some to sell before the Iron Man you might be able to sell them. Big Pit Bike race that day.

bmxmom156

dan just finished the orange one ( the one jeffrey rode) it is good to go if so moene needs one you can have it.(my favorite one)

the other one he is riding now ( until he gets one to replace it) he just put that together but he needs one with bigger cranks. he was going to look in sc tomorrow if its not rained out.

def one can go possibly two. he will check with gary to see if he wants his parts back( it was put together night before vet day race) if not you can have the other one too…

pit bike races def a sucess…

bigjeff

Registration for the Iron Man is being extended until next Sunday. Registraton can either me mailed in or done at the track on Sunday. If you need more info call 908-910-8498.

AirportFF

I was just wondering something. I know that the IM is a run in any weather thing. But what about rain/snow? With the soiltac on the track wouldn’t that make the track too slick to race on?
    Just wondering

RaidenHayden

Ahhhhh thats the fun of it!!!!

4130forlife

maybe im a bad person.. no fun anymore.. id ont know.. but ill never see the fun in racing in freezing cold weather.. what fun is that?

BIGANT-DOG

but ill never see the fun in racing in freezing cold weather.. what fun is that?

I hate the cold but my love of bmx is gonna overvcome that hate sunday. over 100 riders sighned up so far. And you are only a bad person if you think you are. —

4130forlife

nope, the cold sucks.. rain sucks, snow sucks..

bmx will never take the hate i have for all that away

CWCCRIDER

Your missing out dude

I have spent hours doing power slides / donuts on a ice skating pond

We laced rope around our tires for extra traction so we can ride in the snow (I’m not sure if we seen it in BMX plus or a MX Mag ? )

And then there was time we put a 2′ long snow shoe to my front wheel(can you say ENDO !!!!)

“bumper hopping” enough said !!

bmiddaugh

Dumb definition:
    Being 12 years old, packing down a snow mound with a nice lip to it and thinking…
    “yea, I won’t sink into that when I go blasting at it and try to jump it.”

Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.