Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans IRON MAN CLASSIC, CJBMX

• This topic has 5 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Samurai

I’ve been thinking about gettin on the track again for the hell of it…. I know its late in the season but all the tracks are still racing, but what happened to the Iron Man Classic!! I need a new Bell Helmet! I guess CJBMX in Howell did away with one of east coasts most proclaimed races in the 80’s! What gives?

rbmx19

i thought that picture was gable at first, they need to bring that race back it was fun

John, I’m coming out at the end of October. I think Flemington has its last race on the 4th or 5th. I guess I’ll bring the cruiser as well as the MTB. You need a new helmet? Ha. I’m still using the one Diaz crapped up. The only thing holding it together are the stickers.

Samurai

no, thats not gable…. if that was gable his bike would be sideways getting squirrly…… but damn he was fast! Another guy from Jersey we can add to the Pro list from riders from jersey after 2000 too(i think)

george, good to hear your coming out in October! see you soon

paulc

Iron Man Classic is now the great giveaway race held at Howell. Needs to be called the Iron Man again! No more helmets either.

4130forlife

beer race.. thats gotta happen.. all the old guys get loaded and race.. so much fun

Samurai

beer race….. brings back a great memory at a trumbell connecticut national. brad shepley made a comeback and made the main… me zalewski, lamb and a few others sat under the tnt tent and witnessed shep throw back a six pack of bud, 20 mminutes before his main. he tried to get on the gate tipped over once, got it together…. the gate goes down, gotta few cranks in before he coasted into a hay bail! hahahahaa …. i think he actually made it around the track, but he fell about 9 times! funny shit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.