Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Important Poll 2

• This topic has 9 voices and 52 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    1adam12

Adam, that was an impressive quote of the U.S. Constitution. Unfortunately, it has little bearing on this subject. Our right to free speech is not total. There are times when you do not have the right to say whatever you want. Some such places are the workplace, school, and a monitored website. Just as your employer can fire you for making comments detrimental to the company, Brett does have the right to ban you or anyone that HE feels is making inappropriate comments.

I, for one am disgusted with the language that is thrown around this site. I am sick and tired of having to read written vomit, to glean an iota of good information. This is, first and foremost, a website that caters to adolescent children, and their parents. As it stands right now, I will not allow my son access to this site unless, and until I do not have to fear that my son will read about the performance of sexual acts. Even if they are veiled(albeit very thinnly) with asteriks and other characters.

Adam, I do not know who you are, but it sound as though you do not like bmx racing or racers. I respect that. I get just as frustrated with some of what I am reading. In the future, please refrain from commenting on racing topics. Better yet, you do ont have to read the topics. If you do not read them, then you will not get angry with the posts.
    As I stated earlier, this is a monitored website. The venom that is routinly spewed here is apalling. Adam, Imwatchin, Ant, you all have been guilty of this and I feel that there should be some sanctions. I have had heated discussions with more than one person here, including caveman, but I have never shown the lack of respect that you all seem to have shown.

Just as a side note, Adam, you the next time you quote the Bill of Rights, please check out how we as a country have interpreted the Constitution. A great place to do that is in a annotated version. There is one at the Cornell Law School website. That way one one can dispute what you say.

Mike

You are so disgusted that you keep coming back for more?

I can and will read and post what I want when I want..Until I am banned from the site…

1adam12

Also you dont have to read anything on this site .There is a perfectly good pansy site run by a Reblican named HALITOSIS.. You 2 will get along well.

Macdaddy

Brett, to answer your question, yes I have attended state meetins. I was at the last one. Also I if it does not seem ot you that I help the “sport” then what exactly do you call supporting five tracks locally. I cant get to every meeting or help with the track because I am busy pouring money into the local scene. Tues. practice at bensalem, Friday either practice at cj or race at bensalem, sat. race at either flemmington or pottstown, in the morning then driving to delaware to race or to egg harbor. then on sunday race at cj or race at bensalem. Exactly how much more do I need to do before I can be seen as helping? If they had work parties on practice nights ar meetings on practice nights I might be able to attend more.

I am certainly not saying that I do not want to help more. Nor am I saying that what anyone else does is not enough. All I am saying is that there does not need to be profanity in order to achieve change. I never doubt your resolve for change, I am challenging the fact that such abusive language be tolerated. That is all. Is that asking too much?

Adam, you did infact verbally abuse dale when you intimated that”they” could perform oral sex at the meetings for all you cared. Why bother.

imwatchin

If you have a problem with things that I have said then ban me. It is that easy.

bmiddaugh

Mike where you at the november meeting….I forget..if so will you pm me I have a question to ask you. It has nothing to do with this nonsense at all tho, it’s something important.

Macdaddy

Brett, check your PM

tuffneck

1adam12 what kind of gay name is that you girly pants wearin freak dude you no nothing about the nbl or the aba so just shut your trap the meetings help to organize and plan events so the kids and adult riders can get somthing from the racing .its seams you think you could go around and do what ever you want quess what YOUR WRONG SO SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE .

Sullivan

haaaaahaaaaaaaa!! thanks for the great read

Macdaddy

whoops! brett, now check your pm

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.