Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old I’m in the hospital

• This topic has 10 voices and 27 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    GHPmom1

Hey..if anyone’s there I’m feeling a bit lonely. Eric is in sugery right now having his heel put back together. Thank GOD the hospital surgical waiting room has a laptop for people to use…,and no one else is here….just me!!! Should be a few hours.

Pam Yuhas

BIGANT-DOG

pam we know he is gonna be alright he is a stong dude. 🙂

BIGANT-DOG

You know you are a BMX RACER at heart when your husband is having surgery and you come to this site………..

When he wakes up tell em i said get better. —

bigjeff

Tell Eric we send him “Good Luck”, and to you Pam, try and keep your sanity with him home.

lisa

GHPmom1

OH my GOD Ant!!! I’ve “crossed over” and didn’t even realize it!!! LOL 😆 Thanks for being there!

GHPmom1

Lisa..sanity is hard to come by these days…especially since the surgeon said he would only do the surgery if Eric quit smoking. Yup..Cold turkey as of yesterday!

BIGANT-DOG

Welcome to the “DARKSIDE OF THE FORCE” There is no turning back now. —

BIGANT-DOG

I better not see him with a “stogie” in his hand, or he will feel the wrath of the dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GHPmom1

You are so funny!!! I really needed cheering up right now. So thanks..here’s to the “dark side”…can’t believe I’ve converted!…and Damn proud of it! BTW…no stogies…no chew…just cold turkey. It will make him a stronger person anyway.

BIGANT-DOG

He will have to deal with the wrath of “THE ANGRY BLACK DUDE” (MY NICKNAME AT WORK) if i see him with a stogie.

bigjeff

I do hope that they are keeping him for quite a few days so that some of the withdrawl is out of him. If you need anything let me know. You have my number.

bmiddaugh

He’ll be fine, us BMXers love surgery….ok maybe not. Been in for 2 knee surgeries and it all went well.
    Keep up with the updates!

bmxmom156

yea when he gets home its going to be the hard part… you can always find something to keep his hands busy…

i was talking about folding laundry….. geesh!

ihatem

@bmxmom156 wrote:

yea when he gets home its going to be the hard part… you can always find something to keep his hands busy…

i was talking about folding laundry….. geesh!

LOL!

CrazyCraig

Call 1-900-BMX-MOMM x156 for………………….. —

Deb, be careful what you say on here! 😆

Pam – good luck with Eric. Let me know if you need help with anything.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.