Homepage Forums Adam’s Guild Rants, Raves and Riding Im gonna get in trouble for this but Jeff Crawn rocked……

• This topic has 4 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Stolen from Vintagebmx.com
    Photos used without permission taken by Brendan Kennedy

Jeff you rocked the house and I wanted him to know how much I and many others appreciated him peace Jeff and I hope you are doing well

bmiddaugh

Hopefully a taste of things to come…

rodney

some people just dont know how much talent nj had and has

BIGANT-DOG

Does jeff know bout tis site? Some people , when they have gone through what he has “zone out the past”. If that is the case at least we have the good memotires of him. But i hope not.

Anonymous

Ant dog you are one insensitve mutherfocker…………… You should learn when to keep your mouth shut

suthnjflat

@rodney wrote:

That is so true!!!!

bmiddaugh

Brett wrote:
    Yet…

rodney

ZONE OUT THE PAST???? what the F is that suppose to mean

BIGANT-DOG

Not being insensitive, but sometimes when something traumatic happens to a person, they do not want to talk about the past. Or have anything to do with what happened to them. I have seen it before. Dennis Byrd the jets player who was severly injured. Is a Prime example. I just wanted to know if he went through the same thing. I was hoping that he did not have any regrets that is all. I saw him ride at rampeteria thought he was was awesome! This was not a shot at jeff. You guys need to relax.

BIGANT-DOG

BTW ADAM You should know, If i am wrong i will shut up otherwise “NO”
    Didnt someone on “another site” ask you to shut up and what did you say? I believe the answer was no.

BIGANT-DOG

BTW ADAM You should know, If i am wrong i will shut up otherwise “NO”
    Didnt someone on “another site” ask you to shut up and what did you say? I believe the answer was no.

rodney

JUST STOP already and by the way there is no other site this is the 1

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Im gonna get in trouble for this but Jeff Crawn rocked……’ is closed to new replies.