Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations If you could build a track….

• This topic has 17 voices and 43 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    loudogg666

Brett,
    10. FLATLAND AREA.

s4lnj

or in the center field of a nascar or dirt track like bridgeport or the speedway they are building in millville.

the flatland thing is actually not a bad idea or dirt jumps–

kevh

Suprised no one has called for a “pro section”.

bmxer901

I was thinking pro section. But as alot of people have said in the past we dont have enough pros to have a pro section at any of our tracks. If the track were to have a pro section you would get a larger caliber national. Now would the track be fenced in or would it be open for all to ride during the day like eht. If its fenced in have dirt jumps going down the middle and hold contest during the races to make it an event instead of just a race.

CWCCRIDER

A roof and some walls ??? bathrooms

bmiddaugh

yes just be careful of flooding next to that stadium.
    suddenly Dan isn’t joking.

kevh

Pro sections aren’t just for pros. And the pro scene seems to be on a comeback right now for NJ/PA.

It should help keep older riders, and still makes the track rideable to younger guys. If you have the space, I think you need to do it.

BIGANT-DOG

That is a killer area, resteraunts shopping, etc right off 287. if you are coming south you can see the track.

bmxmom156

decision makers wherever there are difficult sections for the little guys like hc and howell used to have so you can still keep the difficulty and not scare off the rookies… make it age restricted if you want…

def bathroom facilities of some sort everyone talks about the eht nat when they have running water its amazing…lol

jumping contests mid race like they used to…just for fun or prizes

on brets light pole/ audio system set up while you are up there put in video cam for surveilance( anti vandal system of some sort)

a parents video stand like bethel has. its nice to be able to walk up a few steps over the track and video and the parents all stand in line when your moto is done you get down its like a little balcony…

practice nights that turn into race nights if the track is closed for a national/ regional weekend so you dont lose race days

rodney

support from shops HELLO???? mere I am!!!! ready lets go

rodney

if this is for real CALL ME I WILL SUPPORT !!!!!! Oh what about a pro shop / pit repair area

loudogg666

call rodney.

4130forlife

roooooooooooooooodney

rodney

dont let this become just another tpoic lost on this site make it happen there are enough people ready to help !!!

rodney

the word was supposed to be TOPIC I suck but I hope yall get the point

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.