Homepage Forums News From The Admin Brett’s Ramblings…. I said at the end of 2006…

• This topic has 6 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

that it wasn’t gonna get easier in 2007.
    Now as we head closer to 2008, I will repeat myself again,
    It will not get easier in 2008.
    Huge strides have been made in ’07, some of us have fallen to the wayside for now, others still remain behind the scenes waiting for the right time, and still we remain committed to the cause of making BMX the best it can be in NJ.
    When you see or hear wrong, make a stand.
    Do not feign niceness to those you know are not doing right.

Good luck to all in these last few months of 2007.

RaidenHayden

Uh, thats sounds nice, but I told you last year some of them were not really helping advance anything. Too many people think being a diplomat with some of these people will advance things. NOT!!!!!! Some really need to go.

4130forlife

some meaning me.. im out after oct 6th from active bmx racing

bmiddaugh

sounds nice?!!!!
    It supposed to sound ominous…
    man I gotta do a better job! LOL

pabmxrcr708

I’m not sure about how like the whole state thing gets ran and what not, but why don’t we elect people to the state board who will make a postive impact on the NJ BMX racing scene?

just me rambling

s4lnj

ahhhh…. young people are so idealistic

pabmxrcr708

@s4lnj wrote:

ahhhh…. young people are so idealistic

lol, i just dont get the way this is, i just hear off and on there is stuff to improve on, and idk…i dont go the meetings so i dont know what really is said/done

but maybe i can figure it out soon….
    😕

s4lnj

just kiddin man– it really should be that simple. i don’t hit meatiengs either, life gets in the way. in fact the last meating at eht i couldn’t even stay to run my main, let alone the meeting after the race. there are alot of people with good ideas and great intentions, but they get nothing but resistance, and it makes you wonder why the people in charge woiuld not be down for positive change.

tommydone

RELAX PEOPLE,BMX WILL RETURN TO ITS GLORY NOW THAT ONE OF ITS MOST BELOVED,ME OF COURSE, WILL BE BACK FULL FLEDGED IN 08.i AM NOT JUST A PRETTY FACE,ALTHOUGH I AM PRETTY.OLD SCHOOL WILL RETURN INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:FLATS WITH VANS,9″RISE BARS,COCKY ATTITUDE,TALKING TRASH,SLAMMING THE DOOR IN THE TURNS(WHILEY AND WILSON KNOW WHAT I MEAN)RIDING SOMEBODY OFF THE BERM! AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST……………..ROAD TRIPS.AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE TOMMYDONE SAID SO!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.