Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. I need a new bike.

• This topic has 12 voices and 44 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    sickryder83

i should be up at the trails again soon. every time i even thought about going up lately it rained, so hopefully i’ll get up there this week.

sickryder83

i should be up at the trails again soon. every time i even thought about going up lately it rained, so hopefully i’ll get up there this week.

bmxmom156

jim- talk to dan about the new xl’s he knows all the specs not sure what size/ measurements you want but send me a pm if you are interested… check out the website if you want… http://www.roadkillbicycles.com

bmxmom156

jim- talk to dan about the new xl’s he knows all the specs not sure what size/ measurements you want but send me a pm if you are interested… check out the website if you want… http://www.roadkillbicycles.com

CrazyCraig

Jim – I sent you a PM a few days ago about the GHPs (Greg Hill Products)

CrazyCraig

Jim – I sent you a PM a few days ago about the GHPs (Greg Hill Products)

LeadSled1

Honestly, I have been real happy with this Hyper I have now. Having been off of any bikes for 8 months I put this one together and felt very comfortable right away. I made my main this past weekend at the ABA nat on flat pedals after only having the bike together for a week. I am actually manualling better now on the Hyper than when I was racing my SX before.

LeadSled1

Honestly, I have been real happy with this Hyper I have now. Having been off of any bikes for 8 months I put this one together and felt very comfortable right away. I made my main this past weekend at the ABA nat on flat pedals after only having the bike together for a week. I am actually manualling better now on the Hyper than when I was racing my SX before.

4130forlife

jim.. PLEASE get anything.. i dont care.. but DO NOT get aluminum.. please

keep it 4130

4130forlife

jim.. PLEASE get anything.. i dont care.. but DO NOT get aluminum.. please

keep it 4130

loudogg666

buy something that you think is going to last you.

loudogg666

buy something that you think is going to last you.

rodney

FBM bitchin camaro

rodney

FBM bitchin camaro

LeadSled1

i dont care.. but DO NOT get aluminum.. please

So, what Dave is saying is that it is ok to put aluminum between your lips but not your legs. 😆

[/quote]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.