Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. I am not a number I am a free man.

• This topic has 4 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Anyone know what BBC show that quote is from?

RaidenHayden

It’s also in Iron Maidens “Number of the Beast” album. The best damn metal album of all time.

CrazyCraig

I had that “Number of the Beast” tape in my ’74 Pontiac Ventura (think Nova) back in the mid ’80s.

I am not a metal head by any stretch but that tape got played so much it finally broke.

I almost ashamed to admit it shared a tape case with Huey Lewis and the News, but I tried to keep Ratt between them with R.E.M. on the side (had their first EP on tape). 😛

bmiddaugh

Dang,
    you guys have rescued me from a day of me being on an overly political rantorama!
    Ratt, Huey and Maiden.

I think that pretty much defines eclectic.
    LOL…
    Yea, it seems we’re all BMXers…

CrazyCraig

Update on the old tape case from 1984 – 1985:

Ratt, Huey Lewis, Maiden, R.E.M., Dire Straits (Money For Nothing and Alchemy), Van Halen (1984 and Diver Down), Weather Report (jazz), Oingo Boingo

Definitely Eclectic.

mnwniko

@bmiddaugh wrote:

Anyone know what BBC show that quote is from?

That’s from the show “The Prisoner”, in the song by Iron Maiden they have audio clips from that show.

bmiddaugh

hehe….yes, that is the roots of the saying.
    Nothing is more important than your voice.

Anonymous

I though you were talking about Huey P Newton

Anonymous

Anonymous

The New Deal is the name given to the series of programs implemented between 1933-37 under President Franklin D. Roosevelt with the goal of relief, recovery and reform of the United States economy during the Great Depression. Dozens of “alphabet reform” agencies were created. Historians distinguish the “First New Deal” of 1933 that had something for almost every group, and the “Second New Deal” (1934-37) that introduced an element of class conflict. The opponents of the New Deal, complaining of the cost and the shift of power to Washington, stopped its expansion after Roosevelt was reelected in 1936, and managed to abolish many of its programs by 1943. The main programs still important today are Social Security and the Securities and Exchange Commission, as well as the TVA……………

You are numbered ,you are owned :deal with it or make a change………….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.