Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Hyper Pro/Am Championship Race & Year End Results….

• This topic has 7 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    tpbmxtd

The racing today was great. There was 3 racks of racers all buying for the end of day purse which was above $1000.00. The results for today’s race are as follows:
    1 – Phil Delizia
    2 – Matt Kelty
    3 – Geraldo Echevarria
    4 – Danny Smith
    5 – Jim Mulhern
    6 – Jeremy Knapper
    7 – Timmy Sullivan
    8 – Vinny Mannino

End of the Year Results:
    1 – Phil Delizia
    2 – Matt Kelty
    3 – Danny Smith
    4 – Jeremy Knapper
    5 – Rich Farside
    6 – Tim Sullivan
    7 – Robert Whipple
    8 – Vinny Mannino

Rich & I would like to thank all the racers who raced this series and believed in it, without you this series would not have been possible. We would like to thank the NJ BMX State board for giving us the opportunity to give the older riders a chance to showcase their racing talents.

We would also like to thank all the sponsors who have helped make this series a huge success. A special thanks goes out to Clay at Hyper for believing in this series and the special awards that Hyper gave to the “Elite 8” riders.

A special thanks goes out to Brett for his help with the website, pictures and videos throughout the year.

We would also like to thank Debby Smith, Bill Hayden, Dave Kapigian and everyone else who has helped throughout this season with the series. We would also like to thank Dave Pawloski for asking a question in the beginning of the season and motivating a few old guys.

We are looking forward to a bigger and better 2008 Hyper Pro/Am series, once again thank you to everyone who believed.

Glen Knapper
    Rich Farside

Ps – Thanks to Rich Carolan and his foundation for the grant to purchase the PA system, the Pro/Am series was able to sound like a Pro/Am race should. You and your family should feel proud of your generosity. Thank you.

4130forlife

definitly cool

bmiddaugh

Don’t thank me, thank Rich he bought the domain name…I’m just a pauper out here….

Next year, bigger, better, faster harder.

tpbmxtd

Almost forgot…….check New Jersey BMX for all the videos and pictures from the Hyper Pro/Am series.

CrazyCraig

All I can say is the ProAm was awesome to watch today.

The semis were more hectic than battling taxis in NYC on a Friday afternoon and the main was just as crazy. Unfortunately Mannino and Sullivan got the short end of things in the first turn. Jim Mulhern tried to make a move on Geraldo, but lost momemtum, and Danny Smith snuck on by down the fourth straight with Knapper hot in pursuit. Philly D somehow got it done with a bad foot while Kelty kept him honest. Really really good racing.

Viva la ProAm!

BIGANT-DOG

You know i was not going ANYWHERE today, but i am still pumped from yesterday (watched some video last night) and i am gonna go “do it again” Damn this bmx thing 😆

rider1

On behalf of the Carolan Foundation I would like to congratulate all of the riders on a great year. Thank you to all the people who made this series possible. Good luck next year!!!!

Rich

bmiddaugh

I’m finishing up the video for this thing right now and it really dawned on me what everyone did when I started writing up the credits for the end roll.

We believed in each other, we believed in the riders and

well this is just the way things should be heading.

bmiddaugh

All updates for newjerseybmx.com will be up by wednesday evening.

pabmxrcr708

Congrats to everyone who raced it, i had fun racing with you guys

and also

Glen congrats on Jeremy’s placing with the Pro/Am

and also to everyone who made the Pro/Am possible

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.