Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Hyper Pro-Am Series

• This topic has 9 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

I wanted to thank all the guys who are participating in this thing. You’re all making tremendous strides in putting BMX racing back on the map.
    Stay focused on what everyone is doing and this thing will grow like mad. Little things will happen along the way, but think about this…
    A year ago you guys were like….yea I might run the open today, ah, I’m not into it, maybe…
    But now,
    You look forward to racing again.
    Take that enthusiasm and help the new kids get better and get more people out to watch.
    The guys racing the open are the future leaders of this sport.
    Suckers…. 😈

bmxmom156

also thanks to the other sponsors that kick in the extra $$ at every race..it seems to be getting more and more popular plus the extra raffles and prizes are a plus…

TenaciousD

Did anyone notice that when those open motos came up this past weekend there was a sense in the crowrd that it was a big deal ?

Everything got real silent and just about everyone was paying close attention to what was going on, on the track.
    I thought that was interesting.

I remember that kind of attention back in the mid 80’s……

bmxmom156

the music /sound system is the attn getter along with the announcing…

4130forlife

cept in the 80’s there were more people racing

Pinky111

and we did it on FLATS!!

4130forlife

flats<3

CrazyCraig

…and many of us still ride them!

4130forlife

not enough people ride them.. just think.. all the NATURAL talent is being blinded by these stupid pedals in which people think it helps them get that “so important 2nd pedal”

sweimar

anyone know what site or when the pro am video will be posted cuz i wanna see it

4130forlife

maybe newjerseybmx.com

bmiddaugh

Yes, its that site, it will all be up by labor day weekend, including shots from the state races at CJ.
    Debbie was good enough to take video while I announced, and I’ve been super busy with moving….

bmxmom156

sorry brett…….. about all the tree shots.. its hard to find a spot where you can see all straights..(believe me… i tried 3 different spots).i guess you have to choose tree shots or the backs of corner marshalls… UGH.. and then the rain…. (i would def NOT make a good paparrazi)

bmiddaugh

We really need 2 to 3 people videoing.
    Maybe you and Ant can work something out at EHT and Flemington.

Don’t start with me Ant…lol

bmxmom156

ok… but can you get me a real assistant??? someone who dosnt shake so much and zooms out alittle??? haha (jk ant you are getting better)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.