Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Hyper Pro-Am points as of Rd 8

• This topic has 6 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Will be up tomorrow night, its a real tight points chase, like tighter than the nbl elite chase was and with more riders eligible for the title.
    I’m sure Glen will explain all tomorrow night.
    The video of 8 and pics will be up this weekend.

Helping out with this over the past year has been a real cool thing, next year I hope to get back on the track for a few races, I’m also hoping I can talk Scott into carrying SE Bikes, so I don’t have to travel for a new PK Ripper, lol.

Oh and sorry for the delay, it’s been my bad, Cathy had them in my inbox on sunday morn, I just been lagging.

s4lnj

i have a local se hookup– just let me know.

i’m looking forward to next season’s run– i was just not ready this year– but if everything gos as planned i’m looking to be a main maker next season.

dave

4130forlife

i just scored me an early 80’s pk ripper.. going to turn it into a lake jumping/run into walls bike, haha

piece of crap

bmiddaugh

The points going into the finals are up.
    I’d also like to add that CJBMX had the most amount of riders signed up for one event and that was 17, with EHT and TP a close second and third with 16 and 15 respectively.

kevh

Only 1 rider raced all of them, interesting.

sickryder83

i had no idea that i needed 5 races to be qualified. If i would have known that i would have raced the one extra. geuss i’ll just have to spoiler

s4lnj

that sucks– you been real fast latelly. good to play the spoiler though, makes it more interesting for the race–

tpbmxtd

@sickryder83 wrote:

i had no idea that i needed 5 races to be qualified. If i would have known that i would have raced the one extra. geuss i’ll just have to spoiler

Jim,
    We had all the rules posted on the newjerseybmx site all year. We also held a meeting at the first race at EHT and explained the rules.

Rules Of Competition

All competition rules set forth by the National Bicycle League, and outlined in the 2007 Rules of
    Competition Rulebook, will be in effect and enforced during all events within the 2007 Hyper Pro/Am
    Open Series.
    Open Wheels classes are a combination of age, proficiency levels and cruiser bicycles (either 20″, 24″ or 26″ bicycles may be ridden in Open Wheels classes).
    All amateurs MUST register and race their respective class at all events.
    All participants must race a minimum of 5 qualifying open events and the championship event within the Hyper Pro/Am Series to be eligible for the end of year awards

You will not be the only spoiler out there at the championship race…. —

We will have a post later in the week with some news on the Pro/Am.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.