Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Hyper Pro-Am at the half way point….

• This topic has 6 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

You got it wrong Ant, you are the states number 1 spaz, number 2 in points for your class

BIGANT-DOG

From you bill that really means something, You going to bensalem sunday, if it don’t rain?

BIGANT-DOG

btw I think it is gonna be between phil dan and farside, but to be honest After watching phil have huge leads on everybody, he seems like the obvious choice, but hey this is bmx and anything could happen.

tpbmxtd

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

btw I think it is gonna be between phil dan and farside…

Anthony, don’t count out the youngest rider just yet.

4130forlife

where was jeremy day 2 at flemington??????????????

bmiddaugh

J-dog has been killing it. I’d like to say we are gonna give these guys an extra cash incentive since they kept it so close, lol.
    You realize this is closer than the nbl elite series…

tpbmxtd

@4130forlife wrote:

where was jeremy day 2 at flemington??????????????

We were at the track getting things done for the national. Being that we wanted to get as much done before we left for the worlds. Sorry Dave….Jeremy will make it up to you.

4130forlife

its ok.. dont let it happen again.. i will call your wife tomorrow afternoon to go over the bunnyhop contest.. got some stuff from animal bikes todat for prizes.. gonna get some more stuff from other people as well

pabmxrcr708

@bmiddaugh wrote:

The real problem with the video is that it is pixelated from the compression that photobucket uses. I need the uncompressed file which is probably pretty big to email, which is why I also did not use Debbie’s file that she uploaded to their as well..

I like how Brett Tries to sound smart and act like he knows what he is talkign about

RaidenHayden

Dude, he may as well say that his fluxcapacitor is overwhelmed the the spent muffler bearing, he is a spaz

4130forlife

he isnt getting the 1.8 million jiggawatts

bmiddaugh

… if you can’t dazzle them with brilliance…
    baffle them with…

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.