Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events Hyper Clinic….

• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tpbmxtd

We are having a Hyper clinic this saturday 5/12/07 from 1pm – 3pm. The price for this clinic is……..FREE. The clinic is being run by Jud Ciancio and Rich Farside. Clinic will concentrate on gates, cornering, jumping, manualing and mental preperation.

There are no sign ups, just show up and be prepared to learn from two veteran racers.

Use what you learn in the clinic at our Mothers Day race Saturday, with registration from 3:30pm – 4:30pm.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or go to Trilogy Park BMX.

4130forlife

between jud and rich.’. what do we have 75 years experience in bmx, haha.. that should be awesome for the kids.. go for it guys

s4lnj

rich already told me that i jump like a girl, what else is there?– jk– can’t make it– but it should be good– big props to hyper for a FREE clinic

dave

4130forlife

you jump????

s4lnj

i try– you only see me on race day– wont jump during a race untill i know i won’t eat shit. soon baby– flaties all day long

tpbmxtd

I would like to thank Jud, Rich and Clay from Hyper for the great clinic yesterday. We had about 20-25 riders go through the clinic and everyone of them learned alot and had a fun time.

We are hoping to be able to have another clinic later on this season with the Hyper crew.

Thanks again to everyone who came out and to Rich and Jud.

BIGANT-DOG

glenn see you saturday.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.