• This topic has 5 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    rodney

A ton of new freecoaster hubs coming out soon ( not suntour ) but nice and reliable , strong, light …. khe , nankai , federal 36 , 48 , rsd, lsd, colors

loudogg666

i thought the new nankai was crap.

bmiddaugh

who makes the best one?

rodney

khe makes a streetable freecoaster called the reverse should be avail in june 36 h 9 t white or black lsd or rsd the new HOTNESS

loudogg666

khe seemed a little skecthy on erins bike, but then again it was first generation. i wonder if its holding up.

rodney

we will never know cause she is the worst mechanic but the new one the reverse takes all the good of a few hubs and rolls it all in one

4130forlife

erin rules!!!!!!

loudogg666

yeah, i need to bring the bike up to the shop, i need to get my wheel trued and do a hub overhaul. but i don’t have any money right now.

rodney

steal money, sell drugs , prostitution

rodney

federal hub out next week 36,48 ,9 or 11 tooth they use khe internals they say it may be lighter then reverse just dont know YET if you can adjust the play like you can in the reverse so far the reverse i built up is good!!!!

rodney

Just got the Federal hub in!!! NICE piece

loudogg666

can i test it out?

rodney

NO !! vits sold and not laced up ….you are to late next time I will call you first

loudogg666

alright, let me know.

adamguild

Suntour was and will always be the best coaster hub ever made….. Nankai sucks, as does Haro ,Odyssey and the cheap p o s one I use now….As for anything else, unless I get a free one Im not wasting my money…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.