Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum hows joisey doing in ohio?

• This topic has 15 voices and 108 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

any news??

BIGANT-DOG

The webcast starts sometime this evening. I got a buddy who is gonna call me with updates.

kevh

webcast is the UCI race after the pres cup, so we need some Pres Cup updates!!

BIGANT-DOG

posted at 1:23 this afternoon.

The Presidents Cup is running longer than expected. They are currently half way done with the semi finals. Semis should be done in about 30 minutes, then a break then Presidents Cup mains. So we are looking at approximately 2 hours until the Presidents Cup ends. The Pre Race show will air 45 minutes after that and the UCI race starts right after that.

So check back in 2 hours and we should be close to getting everything going!

Thanks!

should be starting soon.

kevh

Rumors from the other sites are that it track is mediocre at best, they didn’t have enough dirt and it was soft.

Wondering how jersey riders are doing, with all the soiltac and asphalt here, can we ride all dirt tracks? Haha, I am sure the legend is happy that it is dirt, even though he already complained after seeing only pictures.

Hopefully, I can leave work soon to watch this from home.

phantom

Kevin where are you getting your feeds from on the info sounds like the 04 grands track strikes again.Families putting thier hard earned money and effort only to have mediocre customer service.H ow do they justify this to the families and racers.

moderator2

The track is at best mediocre is an understatement. Turns are very bumpy and lots of soft spots. Motos were around 193 or 196.

Jersey had a very low showing with a lot of the big names missing.

phantom

Cassidy Cox I dont think went no farsides anyother names didnt go.

moderator2

Pro practice just starting now 4:15 pm.

bmxmom156

how do you get it to go on? i click on where the video should be and nothing.

gary transue took 4th
    gabe hatem 3rd

yippee
    thats all i got for now

kevh

From their sites news “Watch LIVE coverage of the NBL Christmas Classic starting Today @ 4:30 EST only at Go211.com!” We will see if it works

Info from bmxnews.com and go211.com, Alise Post complained in her blog.

moderator2

Pro practice didn’t start till 4:15 pm. It is a scheduled 1hr practice so let’s see if they cut it short. But now it will take them a ½ hr to get them off the track.

moderator2

Only the NBL. Way to drag this out.

bmxmom156

dan said he saw weimer practicing…didnt know he went pro..??

even though he is pa ( technically) go steve!!

nice interview w/phil

wish they would get going already…

ihatem

Hey you’all!

Jersey is definately representing! 11 riders made it to thier mains, Gabe took first in all three motos and took 3rd in the main(WOO HOO)

Jeffrey Elletto took 4rd in his main with Gabe.I have to mention that the first place rider in Gabe & Jeffreys class is world #1, and I think that 2nd place went to California state Champ.

NJ took 15th as a state! I think places 1-15 get some type of prize!

I’ll post more when I hear it!

GO NJ!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.